News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Quote from: Cameron:D on October 26, 2010, 02:05:02 AM
Yep, and...
/warp <LOCATION> (I think only mods can set the warp locations)
/sethome (Sets your home location :D)
/home (Takes you home.... duh)
/spawn (Takes you to spawn)
/playerlist (Obvious)
/msg (PM someone)

There are some more, can't remember them off the top of head.
sweet as!

HamsterPants

Quote from: YayForLife on October 26, 2010, 02:36:31 AM
Quote from: Cameron:D on October 26, 2010, 02:05:02 AM
Yep, and...
/warp <LOCATION> (I think only mods can set the warp locations)
/sethome (Sets your home location :D)
/home (Takes you home.... duh)
/spawn (Takes you to spawn)
/playerlist (Obvious)
/msg (PM someone)

There are some more, can't remember them off the top of head.
sweet as!
YES!

tehrozzy

Is the server back up yet?

Lucifer

Quote from: YayForLife on October 26, 2010, 03:18:49 AM
Is the server back up yet?
Yeah, back up and fully functional.

tehrozzy

Sky City's boat elevator now returns boats to the bottom to make them reusable!

HamsterPants

Quote from: YayForLife on October 26, 2010, 07:17:15 AM
Sky City's boat elevator now returns boats to the bottom to make them reusable!
Epic.

I should go check it out. I haven't even seen where the city is yet.

Lucifer

HamsterPants

EpicPhailure

That /playerlist would be immensely helpful.

Mystery

Quote from: Chaos on October 26, 2010, 12:28:48 AM
I did a blasting resistance test on different types of blocks.  I tested in this site:

-SNIP-

With a 3x3x3 block of said material in the center, with the center block of the cube being TNT.  I light the TNT, place the final block, let 'er blow, and view the damage done to the cube, placed torches, and dirt blocks nearby.  Here are the results:

TNT Blasting resistance tests:
Dirt: 0/16 dirt blocks remaining, 0/8 torches standing, 0/26 material left standing.
-Resistance: None.
Glass: 0/16 dirt blocks remaining, 0/8 torches standing, 0/26 material left standing.
-Resistance: None.
Gravel: 4/16 dirt blocks remaining, 2/8 torches standing, 0/26 material left standing.
-Resistance: Mild.
Logs: 12/16 dirt blocks remaining, 6/8 torches standing, 0/26 material left standing.
-Resistance: Fair.
Wood: 16/16 dirt blocks remaining, 7/8 torches standing, 0/26 material left standing.
-Resistance: Decent.
Steel Block: 16/16 dirt blocks remaining, 8/8 torches standing, 0/26 material left standing.
Cobblestone: 16/16 dirt blocks remaining, 8/8 torches standing, 0/26 material left standing.
Diamond Block: 16/16 dirt blocks remaining, 8/8 torches standing, 0/26 material left standing.
Obsidian: 16/16 dirt blocks remaining, 8/8 torches standing, 26/26 material left standing.
-Resistance: Excellent.
Yeah, obsidian is completely impervious to explosions. Perfect creeper-proofing material.

Regarding 'diamond', I really think the name of it should be changed. Seriously. It takes 15 seconds to mine redstone and obsidian(which is only a mere 5 on the Mohs scale compared to 10)and it's mined relatively easily. Due to the actual hardness of obsidian making it so a good replacement that would normally work not work due to the fact that it takes so long for the material to mine obsidian(such as jadeite, which has a Mohs hardness of about 7, I think), I feel like Apatite would work well.

...And regarding me trying to get on the server(boobs.servebeer.com), it's STILL not working for me. Gah, it's Vindictus all over again, except it's worse this time.  :'(
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Mystery on October 26, 2010, 08:06:23 PM
Yeah, obsidian is completely impervious to explosions. Perfect creeper-proofing material.

Regarding 'diamond', I really think the name of it should be changed. Seriously. It takes 15 seconds to mine redstone and obsidian(which is only a mere 5 on the Mohs scale compared to 10)and it's mined relatively easily. Due to the actual hardness of obsidian making it so a good replacement that would normally work not work due to the fact that it takes so long for the material to mine obsidian(such as jadeite, which has a Mohs hardness of about 7, I think), I feel like Apatite would work well.

...And regarding me trying to get on the server(boobs.servebeer.com), it's STILL not working for me. Gah, it's Vindictus all over again, except it's worse this time.  :'(

Yeah, what a bad game not being completely realistic. /sarcasm

I understand what you are saying... but diamond is cool and epic. Apatite sounds ugly and what my grandma loses every time she takes her pills.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Mystery

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on October 26, 2010, 08:34:37 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 26, 2010, 08:06:23 PM

Yeah, what a bad game not being completely realistic. /sarcasm

I understand what you are saying... but diamond is cool and epic. Apatite sounds ugly and what my grandma loses every time she takes her pills.
Well, it doesn't even have to be that. It could be emerald for all I care, which fits more now that I think about it(Mohs hardness of 7.5, but not nearly as bad as 10 losing to 5), but diamond is ridiculous.

Also, that's a mere trifle compared to me not getting on this community server, blah. I've been on others, sure, but this should be the most fun. I can't understand why it's not working, I've gotten on others several times.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

Games aren't like life though.
TnT isn't made with gunpowder and sand, and cacti dont grow 5 feet in 15 minutes :P

dakotam0813

I just MIGHT login sometime and play, but do not worry for I will not perform my epic griefing on the server :P