News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

A bit, but I can live with either. My favorite part of the update is the fishing rod, throwing pigs and creepers into the air is insanely fun!

Cactuscat222

Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 30, 2010, 10:26:56 PM
On another note, if you die in The Nether, you lose your inventory.

Which is supposed to be a bug, but bugs in Minecraft are called features, so yeah.

That is if you die anywhere, me thinks. I died earlier today outside, and when I came back nothing was there.

And no one says that bugs are features -.- The only people who do that are the ones who are impatient for bug fixes and expect a fully working game when it is still only in alpha.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Trogdor

Hey guys, just letting you know the server is back up and running.

Edit: Well, it WAS running, but now it's starting to be flaky...
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Prosper

Ya I get connection refused now instead of disconnected because of bad version. :(

Trogdor

I just got on it for a second, but I have a feeling Scotty is working on it right now. For example, the maximum amount of players allowed on changed from 50 to 20, player status has reset, and the sky is now reddish instead of black at night. It's either the update reverted the server to its default settings, or Scotty is messing around with them. Either way, it updated, but it's not quite ready to play on yet.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Scotty

Prosper

im on right now XD for 2 minutes then got kicked :). I still love you Scotty. I think your wife is lucky !

edit : im re-on :D

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Prosper on October 31, 2010, 07:01:35 PM
im on right now XD for 2 minutes then got kicked :). I still love you Scotty. I think your wife is lucky !

edit : im re-on :D

What wife? :0

Scotty

I'll say, not all that impressed for the month we waited for it...

Yankyal

Quote from: T-Rok on October 21, 2010, 09:34:24 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 21, 2010, 09:27:32 PM
For those people who play Multiplayer, look out for griefers like these- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mEOp_Waebc

I do every so often, and a good 1/10 or more of the time I run into griefers. Until Notch adds the 'territorial flags' he's been thinking about adding, there's going to be problems, especially since Minecraft is so easily griefable.

o.O Why does that youtube username seem familiar?
Dakota is in the name of an admin here.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Mystery

Quote from: Yankyal on October 31, 2010, 09:41:18 PM
For those people who play Multiplayer, look out for griefers like these- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mEOp_Waebc

I do every so often, and a good 1/10 or more of the time I run into griefers. Until Notch adds the 'territorial flags' he's been thinking about adding, there's going to be problems, especially since Minecraft is so easily griefable.

Thank you for restating exactly what we knew 10 pages back.

Quote from: Mystery on October 21, 2010, 09:37:26 PM

...Whoa, I didn't even look at the creator of the video. Epic coincidence, the video creator has the name 'dakotam0813', the exact same as one of the former GMs of SO.

....Hehehehe....wait a minute...

....  :o

Quote from: Scotty on October 31, 2010, 09:29:46 PM
You must have reallyyy high expectations then for game updates, because a lot of awesome things were added. If you're talking about the difference to SMP, you shouldn't have expected much, seeing as it's still unfinished(basic things like water buckets don't work, etc.)
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Titan

Quote from: Mystery on October 31, 2010, 09:48:16 PM
Quote from: Yankyal on October 31, 2010, 09:41:18 PM

Thank you for restating exactly what we knew 10 pages back.

Quote from: Mystery on October 21, 2010, 09:37:26 PM

...Whoa, I didn't even look at the creator of the video. Epic coincidence, the video creator has the name 'dakotam0813', the exact same as one of the former GMs of SO.

....Hehehehe....wait a minute...

....  :o

Quote from: Scotty on October 31, 2010, 09:29:46 PM
You must have reallyyy high expectations then for game updates, because a lot of awesome things were added. If you're talking about the difference to SMP, you shouldn't have expected much, seeing as it's still unfinished(basic things like water buckets don't work, etc.)

Awesome things? From what I've seen there's two biomes; desert and normal lands.
The nether area isn't bad, but offers nothing too awesome or interesting.
The new blocks are composed of a useless block, a block that slows, one that burns forever, and pumpkins. The only really new thing is the slowing block.
The one thing I like is fishing.
I do like the new mobs also.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Cactuscat222

Titan, I believe there are somewhere around 16 biomes, albeit the most obvious ones are the snow, desert, forest, and plains ones.

All I have to say is its an alpha... so I'm not expecting everything, just hopeful.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

EpicPhailure

(basic things like water buckets don't work, etc.)

There's a mod that fixes buckets.

tehrozzy

Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 31, 2010, 10:43:41 PM
(basic things like water buckets don't work, etc.)

There's a mod that fixes buckets.
I dont know WHAT your talking about, when i was running a server water buckets worked BEFORE i modded it.