News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Quote from: YayForLife on January 23, 2011, 04:05:28 PM
[removed]
I'm Rozzt btw

Or you can post them here, can't guarantee I'll see them if this topic continues to get swarmed.

Added.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Scotty on January 23, 2011, 04:10:25 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on January 23, 2011, 04:05:28 PM
[removed]
I'm Rozzt btw

Or you can post them here, can't guarantee I'll see them if this topic continues to get swarmed.

Added.
Oh ahah, musta missed the PM part xD
thanks scotty.

T-Rok

Yay, logged in and my house in the middle of nowhere is still there. xD

Mr Pwnage

[removed]
GeneralWartz
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

Mystery

PMed accordingly. Glad to see it worked.

EDIT: Just for reference, my IGN is EnragedDeity. And I use the default skin because it is awesome.  ;D
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

RayRay

Quote from: Scotty on January 23, 2011, 03:58:22 PM
Why the hassle of Firewalls?  We're in a rather vulnerable state, and since almost all of our griefers come in the form of people giving out the address to their friends, then their friends log on, and when they can be isolated, they go to town.  So if you have a friend who wants on, they'll have to follow the above steps, and I will be watching them.
...The best anti-griefing yet.

[removed]

Meiun

I'd really prefer if you guys made the exchange of IP address info a more private matter. It is not the best idea to be posting those on a public forum.

Scotty

Quote from: Meiun on January 25, 2011, 06:47:40 PM
I'd really prefer if you guys made the exchange of IP address info a more private matter. It is not the best idea to be posting those on a public forum.

I tried, can't fix stupid.

igufed

After I removed all of my 'scaffolding' and walked a little ways away, I noticed everything should have been to the right 1 block..   >:(

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Josh

Oh may gawsh its working.
But still getting error how i cannot get onto the multiplayer :S

11clock

Super Minecraft Bros. in the making!

Steakboy132

Quote from: 11clock on January 26, 2011, 06:49:19 PM
Super Minecraft Bros. in the making!

That tower in the back is beautiful :3

But seriously, cool Super Mario Bros
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

tehrozzy

Quote from: Scotty on January 25, 2011, 07:20:04 PM
Quote from: Meiun on January 25, 2011, 06:47:40 PM

I tried, can't fix stupid.
Huh, in that case -edits previous post-
EDIT: Notices the IP's have already been removed.
EDIT2: Blast, was about to play then realised that not being at home meant a different IP. Blast.

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on January 25, 2011, 06:26:33 PM
Quote from: Scotty on January 23, 2011, 03:58:22 PM
Why the hassle of Firewalls?  We're in a rather vulnerable state, and since almost all of our griefers come in the form of people giving out the address to their friends, then their friends log on, and when they can be isolated, they go to town.  So if you have a friend who wants on, they'll have to follow the above steps, and I will be watching them.
...The best anti-griefing yet.

[removed]

You got post 666, did creepers by chance spawn on you at this moment in time and blow your everything up?