News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Alright, I'm assuming that Scotty is tied up in whatever business he's come across and is currently unable to devote time to the MC server, which is perfectly fine, but anyone willing to host another community server of sorts in the meantime?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

ARTgames

Sure ok.

Here is a temp server:
scotties is back up

Its up time is going to be 24/7 Unless power/internet goes out. Its on a newly generated map. There are no modification done to the server as of now. Its running the default server software. May add some add-ons some if they do not effect server performance that much.

11clock

Huzzah for 50 pages! :D

RayRay

Quote from: ARTgames on February 08, 2011, 06:38:38 PM
Sure ok.

Here is a temp server:
I tried your server 2 times now, and I keep getting Stop Error screens. I think it said something like "BAD_POOL_CALLER."

ARTgames

Minecraft website is down. And since the game checks the website to see if you paid for the game you cant get on. Try when its up. Once it comes up restart your minecraft and then try.

Edit:
I have successfully connected and the site is up as of now.

Edit:
Its up-down a lot (the minecraft website). Just make sure you can get to the minecraft website before trying to join.

Steakboy132

Sure ok.

Here is a temp server:

Its up time is going to be 24/7 Unless power/internet goes out. Its on a newly generated map. There are no modification done to the server as of now. Its running the default server software. May add some add-ons some if they do not effect server performance that much.

That IP looks familiar.....
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

Mystery

Sure ok.

Here is a temp server:

I'm not able to connect to that one either for some reason.

EDIT: Ah, never mind, it's working fine for me now. Thanks, ART. You're the man.

ARTgames

Yeah man np. Its Minecrafts website.

ARTgames

Double post sorry but we have had an IP change:

I have also updated my first post.

Mystery

Quote from: ARTgames on February 09, 2011, 09:03:21 PM
Double post sorry but we have had an IP change:

I have also updated my first post.
Haven't been able to connect since the IP change.  :-X

EDIT: Never mind, but I'm finding it very difficult to log in. Anyone else having trouble?

RayRay

On my 3rd attempt to get on ART's server, it worked. Mystery said hey to me, then it was followed by 4 Stop screens where I thought that was the end of my computer. So I'm not playing multiplayer on my computer anymore, since it happens every time I connect...

Mystery

Several people(possibly even me) have been wanting Scotty to put his server map up for download, since it seems he no longer expresses any interest in hosting a Minecraft server. I'm querying if Scotty would be willing to do so. That way, maybe ARTgames can download that and set it up as the server(I'm assuming he has control of the server, him or __Dylan), because it seems several people have no interest in playing with the little development we've made on ART's new server.

Trogdor

I second that notion!
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Steakboy132

Quote from: Mystery on February 12, 2011, 08:54:05 PM
Several people(possibly even me) have been wanting Scotty to put his server map up for download, since it seems he no longer expresses any interest in hosting a Minecraft server. I'm querying if Scotty would be willing to do so. That way, maybe ARTgames can download that and set it up as the server(I'm assuming he has control of the server, him or __Dylan), because it seems several people have no interest in playing with the little development we've made on ART's new server.

I believe ART has requested the map file several times, but if he is able to get it, it will be no problem to host it from my server.
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

Snakeman

If any of you enjoy freebuilding with infinite supplies and don't like having to exit your game periodically to create some more supplies, I suggest the TooManyItems mod.

It adds an interface to the inventory screen that you can use to add single units or even stacks of blocks/items, and on top of that, it's also very compatible with mod-created-objects as far as I've seen: It also has all the new blocks and materials added in by the mod I have running with it in the spawn list.

I'm playing with mods while waiting for the server to be reupped, in unrelated news. But yeah, I highly recommend those of you who enjoy unlimited sandbox freebuilding to give this mod a lookup.