News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor

Quote from: EpicPhailure on February 23, 2011, 06:06:18 PM
That hill in the background in Trog's picture is amazingly flat :l
Quote from: RayRay on February 23, 2011, 06:13:47 PM
Anyone notice the chunk loading error at the back? I'd be surprised if it's actually there.

I'm fairly certain Scotty carved that out himself, without the use of the modstick. I'm guessing he isn't big into terraforming. :P
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mystery

For some reason, the boobs.servebeer.com server says that I'm not whitelisted. Was this intentional?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Trogdor

Nah, the server's down for a revamp. Should be back up soon.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

11clock

My render distance keeps getting altered. One moment it's at Far then it suddenly changes to Tiny. I change it back to Far and within the next 5 seconds it went to Normal.

Anyways, loving the beds in Single Player!

Can you guys give me some advice? In my new world I started out in a snowy area with a HUGE icy lake. I've made a shelter in a small hill by some palm trees. I can't find much coal, and have only found 2 blocks. There are a couple of small lakes that are not frozen, and there is a small lava lake outside my shelter with random floating blocks of sorts floating over it (where I found my first coal block). I am not sure what to do from here.

YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK AT THIS NOTE: During Day 1 before I made my shelter, I heard zombie grunts nearby. I didn't see any zombies, though. During Day 2, I heard more zombie grunts, yet could not find the source. There are not much trees for zombies to hide under at day because of the flat snowy environment, leaving no place for zombies to hide from the sun. This leaves me puzzled.

Scotty

I've been busy... A little too busy.

Chaos

Quote from: 11clock on February 23, 2011, 06:53:44 PM
My render distance keeps getting altered. One moment it's at Far then it suddenly changes to Tiny. I change it back to Far and within the next 5 seconds it went to Normal.

Can you guys give me some advice? In my new world I started out in a snowy area with a HUGE icy lake. I've made a shelter in a small hill by some palm trees. I can't find much coal, and have only found 2 blocks. There are a couple of small lakes that are not frozen, and there is a small lava lake outside my shelter with random floating blocks of sorts floating over it (where I found my first coal block). I am not sure what to do from here.

YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK AT THIS NOTE: During Day 1 before I made my shelter, I heard zombie grunts nearby. I didn't see any zombies, though. During Day 2, I heard more zombie grunts, yet could not find the source. There are not much trees for zombies to hide under at day because of the flat snowy environment, leaving no place for zombies to hide from the sun. This leaves me puzzled.

Keep in mind that you can turn logs into charcoal in the furnace.  As for the zombies, they're likely in a cave or dungeon underneath you.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

EpicPhailure

Quote from: 11clock on February 23, 2011, 06:53:44 PM

You can generally find coal on those high mountains with stone sticking out. Just be sure not to venture so far out that you can't find your way back home.

Snakeman

Quote from: Trogdor on February 23, 2011, 04:12:00 PM
Until Yurchel decided to pour lava on them... :(
/]

YOU ARE !@#$ING DEAD, YURCHEL. Long live the slimes. >:(

Chaos

So, after an entire evening's work, Scotty finally finished making this:

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

Here's a shot from the side:

RayRay

Quote from: Chaos on February 23, 2011, 10:35:24 PM

Why is Red Tunic Link's hat Purple? Some nice touch he added?

11clock

Quote from: Chaos on February 23, 2011, 10:35:24 PM

Minecraft Pixel Art, ladies and gentlemen!

Chaos

THE WORLD, SHE'S COMING UNDONE!

One BIIIIIIIIIIIG unloaded chunk.
Jake says:

11clock

Quote from: Chaos on February 23, 2011, 10:59:16 PM

Minecraft Loading Failure, ladies and gentlemen!

ARTgames

Quote from: Chaos on February 23, 2011, 10:59:16 PM

You win! I thought I had gotten the biggest one ever till this.