News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

Quote from: thekolla on March 12, 2011, 03:04:17 PM
Chaos or scotty, if you can come on here i found a bug/exploit that you might want to look at. its not a big one but its still a bug/exploit.
Is it that stuff where chunks are invisible? They're pretty common. Or no?

thekolla

No its a shop exploit. it makes it so that you can have stacks of items that are normally not stackable.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

RayRay

sayers6

what the hell? I went to bed last night with 6357...now i wake up to around 3000 coin? what happened

Steakboy132

Quote from: sayers6 on March 13, 2011, 09:11:42 AM
what the hell? I went to bed last night with 6357...now i wake up to around 3000 coin? what happened

Robbery?

Maybe Chaos/Scotty changed something on the money system...
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

Chaos

I updated LocalShops, but that shouldn't have had any effect on your money balance.  Do you have a shop made?
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

sayers6

No, I didnt have anyshop. I sold a ton of stuff to you chaos, equal to 4,400, and sold atleast 1000 to brandonk....idk, doesnt really matter.

Trogdor

Odd, same thing happened to me. I had a total of 3,500b, and it went down to 3,000b overnight. Hmm...

Edit: The pay command no longer seems to work either. I end up getting an "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command" message whenever I try. :s
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Trogdor

Yeah, double post.

A couple of hours ago Titan's little brother thought it would be cute to !@#$ with everyone's things. Mystery's hotel had a hole punched in it and his chests emptied of anything valuable, including his wool, and Yurchel's farm had its glass ceiling broken. I'm not sure about the amount of chests he stole from, and we're currently assessing anymore damage he may have caused (luckily none too severe), but he said he took pride in himself for his, and I quote, "thievery and meanness". Now, I obviously don't want this kid playing on our server, nor do I wish Titan's account to be banned because of it. If Titan could restrain his younger brother in the future by restricting access to his Minecraft account, it'd be much appreciated by us.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

thekolla

Yeah he messed alot of things up. he told us he was stealing and he said if the people are too stupid to leave there stuff unprotected hes going to steal it.

11clock

Worried about my dorm now. Can someone check the back of the lake house when the website comes back up?

Titan

Quote from: Trogdor on March 13, 2011, 08:26:27 PM
Yeah, double post.

A couple of hours ago Titan's little brother thought it would be cute to !@#$ with everyone's things. Mystery's hotel had a hole punched in it and his chests emptied of anything valuable, including his wool, and Yurchel's farm had its glass ceiling broken. I'm not sure about the amount of chests he stole from, and we're currently assessing anymore damage he may have caused (luckily none too severe), but he said he took pride in himself for his, and I quote, "thievery and meanness". Now, I obviously don't want this kid playing on our server, nor do I wish Titan's account to be banned because of it. If Titan could restrain his younger brother in the future by restricting access to his Minecraft account, it'd be much appreciated by us.

I am sorry to hear this, I did not think my little brother actually bothered with minecraft.

I will be making it so the password must be entered on my computer.
I will also be talking to him about this, and again I am sorry.
Livin' in a lonely world.

RayRay

I want to see this, but I'm still not whitelisted. Guess I'll PM Scotty and Chaos.