News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steakboy132

1.4 IS OUT, UPDATE THE SERVER MR SCOTTY PERSON! :D :D :D :D :D
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

Trogdor

Haha, I figured he wouldn't get to updating it right away, so I took advantage of the new option to skip updating the client. I guess I'll be by myself for the next couple of hours, though. :-\
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

igufed

Mine's updated.  Yay vanilla. :)

Woo :)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

RayRay

My cousin wants to join Scotty's server. He's rather young, but he knows a lot about Minecraft.

Josh

T-Rok

Quote from: Josh on March 31, 2011, 06:08:59 PM
Dogs?
Wolves. Neutral-Hostile units. Can be tamed.

Steakboy132

Of course, I immediately turned the wolves into Umbreon's. :D
I am Steakboy132 on the forums
I am Source on Stick Online
I am ___Dylan on Minecraft

11clock

Happy April Fools Day fellow Minecraft players! :D

Mr Pwnage

So...on my minecraft single player....I found a "Steve Co. Supply Crate".

...I won't spoil the rest.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Trogdor

Looks like the server got April Fool'd. I'm leaving everything as is for others to see. :P

11clock

Quote from: Trogdor on April 01, 2011, 04:49:36 PM
Looks like the server got April Fool'd. I'm leaving everything as is for others to see. :P

Really? I'll go take a look.

RayRay

Here's one thing that you can't fix that you griefed: hitting someone else's wolf. Apparently once you hit the wolf, they will never forgive you. EVER. I nearly died.

Trogdor

Ever since Yurchel's sand pyramid was destroyed, the spot out in the water near Titan's castle has been depressingly empty. Chaos made a good attempt at filling it, but his pyramid was a bit on the small side, not doing much justice to the old pyramid's grandeur. I decided to try my hand at it and took down Chaos' pyramid, scrounging up sand from both it and the remnants of Yurchel's lying at the bottom of the ocean. After much toil I completed my version within a few weeks, though the hard part wasn't the meticulous calculation of each block's placement or finding enough coal to make the torches, but rather trying to keep Scotty away from it/up/d2dea60719e8246394a0c03de3d2563c.png]../up/d868ac9af2a53f8ffc8974e298ed33ff.png].

The first picture is the finished product of the sand sphere and the second of the interior, which is accessible from underneath. It may not appear entirely spherical due to rounding off decimals, but it is mathematically correct to the nearest whole radius. I also think the Painterly Pack's torches make it look much better.

/]

/]

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php