News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekolla

NOOO :(. i typed /myspawn to go to my bed, but i didnt know it cleared my items, i had diamond tools and gold and iron :(.
My fault i guess D:.

ARTgames

Quote from: YayForLife on April 13, 2011, 05:27:06 AM
If scotty uploads the old map I'll show y'all where the black market was.
please scottie.  :'(

11clock

Diamond Quest News #6: 50% and Download!

The map is now 50% complete! I haven't tested it, so I'm not sure if the game is balanced. However, I'm letting you test the game! I really want to hear feedback, so please try the map out and tell me what you think!
Note: It's highly recommended that you install Careful Creepers (Creepers no longer blow up the landscape, but can still explode.) and DeathChest (If holding a chest, your items will be stored in the chest when you die, giving you an infinite amount of time to reclaim your items.) to ease the difficulty of the map. Good luck!

http://www.box.net/shared/az0tq92sub

PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS!

Freeforall

My Minecraft world so far! Post what you think, please!

"Megatunnel"

My current home

Few from a distance

igufed

Forgot to mention. My server is using port 25566 now. (Windows machine is acting up, put it on a ubuntu machine). 

The plan was to start a flat 1000x1000 world (supplies/material provided) and see what we could come up with to fill the entire flat area on the ubuntu machine, but, since the Windows one is being rude, this idea is on hold.

So, for the normal igufed server map, use:  minecraft.igufed.com:25566
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Trogdor

Mystery's tree fort in Mordavia was burned down, but how recently I haven't any idea. I don't think we've had much activity for the past week or so (the server's been more or less dead whenever I hopped on), so if Mystery wishes the map to be restored from a backup, I doubt anyone will lose much progress. Just letting you guys know.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

RayRay

Quote from: Trogdor on April 15, 2011, 06:36:01 PM
Mystery's tree fort in Mordavia was burned down, but how recently I haven't any idea. I don't think we've had much activity for the past week or so (the server's been more or less dead whenever I hopped on), so if Mystery wishes the map to be restored from a backup, I doubt anyone will lose much progress. Just letting you guys know.
Really? I logged on not so long ago and I didn't notice. =/

11clock

Was the tree fort mostly made of stone?

EpicPhailure

Quote from: 11clock on April 15, 2011, 06:47:55 PM
I believe it was the one made out of logs. "Drunken Tree" if I remember correctly.

11clock

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 15, 2011, 10:14:33 PM
Quote from: 11clock on April 15, 2011, 06:47:55 PM
I believe it was the one made out of logs. "Drunken Tree" if I remember correctly.
Alright, good.

sayers6

I've been on doing quite alot but :/ I also don't think it was too recently but i could be wrong. also i've been a ways away so I didnt do it :P

tehrozzy

I have my own australian server, with whitelist protection. Anyone wants in just post in this topic.

sayers6

I Wouldn't mind joining: Sayers6

tehrozzy

Added.
Also, rozcraft.dyn-dns.tv
if that doesnt work remove the hyphen. :P

11clock

Quote from: 11clock on April 14, 2011, 11:47:02 AM
Diamond Quest News #6: 50% and Download!

The map is now 50% complete! I haven't tested it, so I'm not sure if the game is balanced. However, I'm letting you test the game! I really want to hear feedback, so please try the map out and tell me what you think!
Note: It's highly recommended that you install Careful Creepers (Creepers no longer blow up the landscape, but can still explode.) and DeathChest (If holding a chest, your items will be stored in the chest when you die, giving you an infinite amount of time to reclaim your items.) to ease the difficulty of the map. Good luck!

http://www.box.net/shared/az0tq92sub

PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS!

I still want some feedback.