News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

Connection issues with my server seem to be resolved.  Although, only time will tell.

As for the current map, I will be generating a new one (again) once the official 1.9 release is out.

The server at the moment is on the 1.9 pre-release.

If you cannot connect to minecraft.igufed.com, try again later.  I made a DNS change that may take up to 24 hours to replicate everywhere.

Edit: Actually, mine will be offline while I test a few things.  It should be back sometime this weekend.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Freeforall

Again with framelag? Why are the pre-releases giving my this crazy lag?

This is ridiculous.

RayRay

I've been getting that every time I spawned one of the dimensions. Got 5 fps for 30 seconds. After that I was getting normal 60 for about the rest of my time in the dimension.

sly 3 4 me

I had the same lag on the 1.8 and 1.9 pre-release. It was more of a jittery lag than FPS lag, although the FPS was always below 20. I found though when I joined an online server on 1.8 I was having 200+ FPS on far distance though.  :)

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Freeforall on September 22, 2011, 08:09:27 PM
Again with framelag? Why are the pre-releases giving my this crazy lag?
Because, they are buggy, hence they are pre releases and not actual releases.

But yeah, looks awesome, though having village mobs that do nothing is a bit of a downer.

Chaos

Picture just posted on Notch's twitter!

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Jake

Quote from: Chaos on September 23, 2011, 04:57:17 AM
Picture just posted on Notch's twitter!

Sweeet!!!

I can already hear the collective whining of thousands of idiots that thought hardcore mode was turned off before starting their adventure, and then subsequently bitching about it on the forum.

Freeforall

On my spare computer, I play minecraft for about 5-10 minutes and the computer completely shuts off and restarts. It comes to a blue screen upon restart, saying that is checking frequency in a disk or something. The computer boots back into windows XP and says it has recovered from a serious error. What is going on? It's getting annoying.

HeroicHero

Quote from: Freeforall on September 24, 2011, 01:05:43 AM
On my spare computer, I play minecraft for about 5-10 minutes and the computer completely shuts off and restarts. It comes to a blue screen upon restart, saying that is checking frequency in a disk or something. The computer boots back into windows XP and says it has recovered from a serious error. What is going on? It's getting annoying.

Could be a problem with your video card drivers or maybe you have some faulty ram. I remember having a problem similar to this while playing BFBC2 after installing some new sticks of ram. Try taking a picture of the blue screen the next time it pops up so you can accurately troubleshoot the problem.

ARTgames

Chaos

Haha, yeah, saw that.  Didn't post it since it was just a joke by Notch, though  ;)
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Freeforall

Quote from: HeroicHero on September 24, 2011, 03:58:13 AM
Quote from: Freeforall on September 24, 2011, 01:05:43 AM

Could be a problem with your video card drivers or maybe you have some faulty ram. I remember having a problem similar to this while playing BFBC2 after installing some new sticks of ram. Try taking a picture of the blue screen the next time it pops up so you can accurately troubleshoot the problem.
I know it's not the video card drivers, it didn't have this problem for months until about 2 days ago. I am uploading a video of it now. I'll post it when it's done.

ARTgames

Quote from: Chaos on September 24, 2011, 01:44:59 PM
Haha, yeah, saw that.  Didn't post it since it was just a joke by Notch, though  ;)
That would suck if it was true!

Freeforall

RayRay

Quote from: Freeforall on September 24, 2011, 02:48:46 PM
Here is my computer crashing -.-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYUbtJJwFTE

Halp someone?
It seems like your computer processing unit(s) can't link up with some of Minecraft's files, that's why it keeps doing a disk check. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java as well as uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft?