News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

Funny how a texture pack can reinvigorate your interest in Minecraft :U

Found Sphax's PureBDcraft. Looks completely amazing ingame :U

Also, can I get whitelisted on Igufed's server?

igufed

Quote from: EpicPhailure on November 23, 2011, 01:52:49 PM

My normal whitelist will be reinstated when the server is ready.  Currently it is not, but, should be soon.

I'll post in here when it is back open to the public.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

EpicPhailure

Quote from: igufed on November 23, 2011, 02:19:12 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on November 23, 2011, 01:52:49 PM

My normal whitelist will be reinstated when the server is ready.  Currently it is not, but, should be soon.

I'll post in here when it is back open to the public.

Oh, I saw more than one person on the server and I thought it had been open. I can wait :)

igufed

Ok, thought about it.  There's no reason to keep it private until the spawn point gets reset.  Currently, the spawn is in the desert with no shelter or anything around it. 

If you walk east, you should see a castle-ish structure with a wall around it.  It's only 100 blocks away, so, you should be able to see it from where you spawn.  This is where the spawn point will be once I'm able to change it.  If I see or hear you messing with the spawn (by spawn I mean the castle) in any way (destroying blocks or taking anything from it), you will be removed.

The server is just basic survival minecraft.  The difficulty is set at 1, nether is enabled.  Same rules apply as my original server.  Although, if I know someone is doing things they shouldn't, they will get a verbal warning. If it continues, you will be removed without any regard to your feelings. 

The whitelist is the same as my old server.  PM me your minecraft name if you find yourself not whitelisted (and if I approve you gaining access) and I will add you.

The server address is still minecraft.igufed.com

ARTgames

Mystery

Posting this because DeamonClawz doesn't believe that creepers spawn in his house.

I kept seeing 2 spawn inside, but the other one was out of the way.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Josh

Hehe.... Whilst exploring a underground village of sort, I stumbled upon two spider spawners....
Destroyed the first one instantly in panic haha.

RayRay

Mr. Pwnage, me, and others went to the end to fill up our "The End?" achievements (including me) and only a few of us managed to stay in. I was pushed off to the void, Art and Trog were I believe slain by the dragon, and I don't know what happened to the rest of everyone.

I would've taken pictures, but I only lasted 20 seconds and didn't have time.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: RayRay on November 28, 2011, 08:19:17 PM
Mr. Pwnage, me, and others went to the end to fill up our "The End?" achievements (including me) and only a few of us managed to stay in. I was pushed off to the void, Art and Trog were I believe slain by the dragon, and I don't know what happened to the rest of everyone.

I would've taken pictures, but I only lasted 20 seconds and didn't have time.

Mission success, Igufed and I being the only survivors:

And how I spent my enchantment points:
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Prosper

R.I.P. to that incredible pick.

Credits : Glitched lava cube

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Prosper on November 30, 2011, 12:53:39 PM

I raged so hard...  >:(

Fix your game Notch!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Freeforall

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 30, 2011, 02:43:07 PM
Quote from: Prosper on November 30, 2011, 12:53:39 PM

I raged so hard...  >:(

Fix your game Notch!
Wait, what happened?

And I have been using my enchantment table, and I don't know how to get more than one enchantment. I put my item back in after I enchanted it, but it won't let me do it again.

sly 3 4 me

I'm pretty sure you can only enchant the item once. The only way to have more than one is to use a higher level one by placing books around the enchantment table and choosing the higher one. This would be before the item is enchanted in the first place.

Freeforall

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on November 30, 2011, 05:17:03 PM
I'm pretty sure you can only enchant the item once. The only way to have more than one is to use a higher level one by placing books around the enchantment table and choosing the higher one. This would be before the item is enchanted in the first place.
Oooohhh, I see, thank you! :)

igufed

Figured I needed a place that showed rules and whatnot about my server..

http://minecraft.igufed.com

Rules, info, whitelist, status.