News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

I've regained interest in playing this again.  Was a nice few weeks break from it.

My server is still up and going if anyone wants to keep going. :)

I'm building me a new small town and just hoarding materials like I always do..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

RayRay

I kept playing on your server, but eventually I never got another person to talk to and couldn't bear not knowing where the Fortune Pick was.

House

Mincraft has updated too 1.1 !!!!!

ARRRRR!
also is it possible to get a apple by chopping down a tree.
because i got an apple

Jmac

I'm thinking about buying this game, due to the fact that I enjoy creative/action games such as Terraria. Do you guys think that I should buy it or not? It's not a problem of money, it's just I would like to know if it's worth it! Thanks in advance guys.

House

i like to play it alot i think you should but its down to you. its a really good game

RayRay

Still my favorite game of all time. This game is very compatible with Terraria players. (just try to get used to pressing I/E/whatever for the inventory)

Prosper

Quote from: Jmacrules on January 13, 2012, 06:13:15 PM
I'm thinking about buying this game, due to the fact that I enjoy creative/action games such as Terraria. Do you guys think that I should buy it or not? It's not a problem of money, it's just I would like to know if it's worth it! Thanks in advance guys.

:o

tehrozzy

The 126 pages of discussion should indicate our views as to the game.

Freeforall

Quote from: YayForLife on January 15, 2012, 09:59:08 AM
The 126 pages of discussion should indicate our views as to the game.
Maybe the 126 pages of comments are rants about things wrong with the game? Who knows? :O

Prosper

1.1 is out now :) you can enchant bows, and if you shoot through lava you can light mobs on fire :)

RayRay

Also you can spawn or cheat in Mob Eggs, (because nobody talked of it) where right clicking spawns a fully grown mob on the block you right clicked. Can be very useful if you will be acting in a Role-Play.

tehrozzy

Quote from: RayRay on January 15, 2012, 11:21:11 PM
Also you can spawn or cheat in Mob Eggs, (because nobody talked of it) where right clicking spawns a fully grown mob on the block you right clicked. Can be very useful if you will be acting in a Role-Play.
Wasn't spawning mobs the POINT of mob eggs?

RayRay

Quote from: YayForLife on January 16, 2012, 05:26:30 AM
Quote from: RayRay on January 15, 2012, 11:21:11 PM
Wasn't spawning mobs the POINT of mob eggs?
What I meant by cheat is if you were in Survival, since you can't get it in Survival. I'm pretty sure I worded it right.

Titan

Alright, so I've been gone awhile, and must be blind as I cannot seem to find info on the current server.

So,

What server is everyone using now?
May I be whitelisted?
Livin' in a lonely world.

igufed

Mine is still up and running.  Same type of play as before.  Survival on Hard difficulty.

Same whitelist as when I first started it, so, if you were on that you should still be on there. 

Server: minecraft.igufed.com

Activity has gone down a bit, but people still randomly come on at times.  And I've noticed that if you post that you're about to be playing, more people will join in.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0