News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

Quote from: igufed on January 17, 2012, 01:03:13 PM
Mine is still up and running.  Same type of play as before.  Survival on Hard difficulty.

Same whitelist as when I first started it, so, if you were on that you should still be on there. 

Server: minecraft.igufed.com

Activity has gone down a bit, but people still randomly come on at times.  And I've noticed that if you post that you're about to be playing, more people will join in.

Thank you good sir.
Livin' in a lonely world.

RayRay

Quote from: igufed on January 17, 2012, 01:03:13 PM
Mine is still up and running.  Same type of play as before.  Survival on Hard difficulty.

Same whitelist as when I first started it, so, if you were on that you should still be on there. 

Server: minecraft.igufed.com

Activity has gone down a bit, but people still randomly come on at times.  And I've noticed that if you post that you're about to be playing, more people will join in.
That's good to know. I'm not playing today, though, but I guess I could tell everyone when I'm about to join.

It's in 1.1, right? That means I'll need to switch from my Technic pack 1.0.

Titan

It actually says I'm not whitelisted, I'm not sure if I ever played on your server.
Livin' in a lonely world.

igufed

I guess with the next official update, if we want jungles on our SMP map, we'll have to start a new world.. again..

Or, I guess we could just have to wander out to unexplored areas to get jungle areas.

Thoughts?  Do we want a new map?
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

RayRay

Quote from: igufed on January 19, 2012, 11:04:41 AM
I guess with the next official update, if we want jungles on our SMP map, we'll have to start a new world.. again..

Or, I guess we could just have to wander out to unexplored areas to get jungle areas.

Sure. Got tired of the terrain already.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: igufed on January 19, 2012, 11:04:41 AM

I vote yes.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Prosper

sob sob at my blaze trap :(

Trogdor

I'll vote yes too. As fun as it was designing and building my mob trap, it kind of took the fun out of the game for me... I'm looking forward to a fresh start.

You were right all along, igu. :(
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

igufed

Quote from: Trogdor on January 20, 2012, 11:53:02 PM
You were right all along, igu. :(

Just remember that statement. ;)

Celson

I think it would be cool if we tried this mini-game out: http://youtu.be/_lEgn3Zj8io

I've played mini-games of that sort on other games in the past. But obviously not to the extent that Minecraft is capable of.

House

i would like to start playing but i dont know why i got unwhitelisted

Prosper

Ya, a fresh start is always good I guess. How about we set rules about things that will ruin the game ?

no exp or item farms ? no contraptions designed to make killing mobs easier ?

11clock

Quote from: Prosper on January 21, 2012, 09:11:04 AM
Ya, a fresh start is always good I guess. How about we set rules about things that will ruin the game ?

But those things are fun! D:

igufed

That's what I wanted for the last map, but, no one seemed to like the idea. ;)

RayRay

Quote from: igufed on January 21, 2012, 12:59:41 PM

That's what I wanted for the last map, but, no one seemed to like the idea. ;)
If you want it as a rule, then we should blow them up if we see any!

Also if the terrain is good this time, instead of a giant ominous desert with a castle in the middle, I might build some challenges.