News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 06, 2012, 02:34:15 PM
Quote from: Scotty on March 06, 2012, 02:21:49 PM
Quote from: igufed on March 06, 2012, 02:18:41 PM
Rules are simple.. Don't build too close to someone else's structures without their permission.  Fix any creeper holes you cause.  No stealing out of anyone else's chests/structures.  No mob grinders.  And don't build anything ugly. ;)

You just successfully profiled 95% of the people who would play on your server and imposed rules that would forbid them from taking part!  :P

We are the 99%!  >:(

No, you're the 1% with absolutely no sense of architectural design.  ;D

Hi756

This is my signature.....great.

RayRay

Once again, I forgot about the person who gave me the idea of making a college. I asked for what to do, and then he told me to go to college, but I tried to be funny and say it wasn't built yet. Then he told me to make it.

I actually have an idea wave going on about it. I could maybe build a building a pretty decent distance from the village and hire a few teachers about Minecraft tips and other stuf, but then again I could just build it and make it look nice. Good thing I know a lot about redstone, so it can be more organized. Now to capture a villager...

Hi756

I'm about to go on igufed's server to film another episode to my series! :D
This is my signature.....great.

House

Quote from: House on March 05, 2012, 12:51:14 AM
for some reason i was unwhite listed  and i do not know why
why does everyone ignore please i just wanna know why i was unwhite-listed

RayRay

The server failed to save again when igufed restarted it. This is the 2nd time I've seen it done. Igufed and I are considering closing the server when it happens again. (I lost my enchantment table D:)

Here's some other issues we've been having:

igufed

Not totally sure what happened, server got a little laggy, so, I did a save-all, then a stop and started the server again.  Log back in and I'm spawned somewhere else and changes I (everyone) made for the past half day to day or so were gone.

The save-all said it saved.

There was one thing RayRay said that I checked, he asked if I was using server versions 1.2.3.  I checked and I was on 1.2.2, I believe.  So, that could have been the cause of it.  The server is now on 1.2.3. 

But, if it does this again, I may be just giving up on hosting a server for a while, at least until serious bugs are worked out if this was the case.  I'm trying to be optimistic about it being an issue with server versions 1.2, 1.2.1, or 1.2.2 and was fixed for 1.2.3.

We will see.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Celson

Just defeated the Ender Dragon for the first time. I was not impressed by his performance. Every time he tried to swoop at me I would just shoot him with my bow which caused him to pull out of his attack then fly around for a while and have another attempt. Didn't even get hit once.

Jeb or Jon should really update it's AI and make it shoot heaps of fire like the blaze does.

igufed

Yea, I was a bit disappointed with how easy it was when I first encountered it.

Even though a group of 5-6 of us went, only Ben and I made it past the first 5 minutes.  After that it was just wait for it to swoop down and hit it.  It took about 20 minutes I think to kill it.

It definitely needs to get more difficult.

RayRay

It's only hard when you don't pay attention to it for several seconds. It's like the most common reason of every player's death. When I first went to fight it with everyone here, I was not experienced enough to realize I had to look for it, so I fell. I didn't have a bow either, so that should say something.

igufed

I used a sword to fight it.

Trogdor

I think I was one of the first to die in that group.  It wasn't the dragon's AI as much as the group of disgruntled Endermen eschewing me off the edge into the void...

And Celson, was this on igu's server or on singleplayer?  If it was on the multiplayer map, it might've been the one I found.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Celson

Quote from: Trogdor on March 16, 2012, 06:28:34 PM
I think I was one of the first to die in that group.  It wasn't the dragon's AI as much as the group of disgruntled Endermen eschewing me off the edge into the void...

And Celson, was this on igu's server or on singleplayer?  If it was on the multiplayer map, it might've been the one I found.

Nah it was on single player hardcore. One of the times he swooped me, it moved me a bit but didn't actually do damage. Not sure if that's a bug or not.

kensuga

Could my friend MrTacoman117 be whitelisted? I explained the rules to him and hes been a mod on a couple servers so there should be no problems with him ingame

GFX-DoerPerson

T-Rok