News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Good tune and good animation.
I like the guitar in the background.

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Hi756

I've been hangin out on the igufed server for the past few days, it's lonely! I'm on now in case anyone would like to join in. Nobody has been on in a while.
This is my signature.....great.

igufed

Usually slows down and picks up again after an update.  But, probably because it's vanilla and there's not much to do.

Once the mod api comes out and mods work nicely with the game, I'll see which type of gameplay people want to do and possibly add some mods to make it more interesting.

Lately we've been doing that 'hunger games' style of play.  Best way to participate in that is to add me onto msn or occasionally hop on Scotty's teamspeak server to try and catch us and see if we're doing anything.

havok

Yea next time I want to get in on the hunger game thing lol

igufed

I finally found the backups to my old beta map.  That's the map with my downtown, cabin town, an ugly horse made by Pwnage, etc..

I know a couple of people wanted a copy of that maps, so, I've uploaded it.

You can download it here:  http://status.minecraft.igufed.com/igufedbeta.zip

kensuga

I logged onto the server today and we're on the old map, and like, a ton of things look greifed o.O

GFX-DoerPerson

igufed

Yea, I found my backups of my old map and loaded that, forgot to switch back to the current map.

I know who was griefing things, I guess me giving them a second chance was a bad idea and they are removed from the whitelist for good.

igufed

Just as an FYI, I will be starting a new map on my main server once 1.3 comes out (which, from a tweet from Jeb will be on Aug. 1st or so)..

I plan to use the 'large biomes' setting as well.

Still vanilla since the mod api isn't being released, yet.  Once it is, I'll see about adding something to keep people's interest in playing for more than a week, but, we'll touch around that topic when we're closer to seeing the mod api finished.

DeamonClawz

I'd love to stick around and actually work on projects with people instead of everyone just doing their own thing; where's the fun in that?

Jake

Wow, Minecraft is looking better with every update!

Just kidding. I found a Minecraft .obj map exporter and rendered a part of the world im playing on. If anyone has any cool maps they want me to render, let me know!

tehrozzy

Quote from: Jake on July 12, 2012, 02:52:55 AM

Wow, Minecraft is looking better with every update!

Just kidding. I found a Minecraft .obj map exporter and rendered a part of the world im playing on. If anyone has any cool maps they want me to render, let me know!
If you get the right GLSL shaders the game actually kinda looks like this, with dynamic shadows Aand swaying leaves/wheat/grass and everything.
It's EXTREMELY resource intensive though.

ARTgames

Yeah, Chunky renders also look nice. This was made by ___dylan.

igufed

1.3.1 Is out, therefore, new map for my server.

Only difference between this map and previous ones is that I'm using the large biomes.

minecraft.igufed.com

Hi756

I started up another series on igufed's server! Just like before...except now I'm not as good at minecraft! Check out episode 1 (which is technically episode 2, but episode 1 is single player, so episode 1 on the igufed server is episode 2!) if you can (whoever's reading this).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHeQHEoE3_M&feature=plcp
This is my signature.....great.