News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

server down again or..

Started by jackel1994, September 22, 2010, 08:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1994

Hey, was woundering if the server is crashed, or being updated, or if my computer is just being a bitch. Havnt been able to log in for the past hour

Mystery

Quote from: jackel1994 on September 22, 2010, 08:00:35 PM
Hey, was woundering if the server is crashed, or being updated, or if my computer is just being a bitch. Havnt been able to log in for the past hour
Last time I checked, it went down exactly an hour ago. My guess is that it still isn't up; the server's been screwy lately.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Meiun

Same deal as the last locked topic about this. Will be looking into it in more depth this weekend once I can go get physical access to the server machine. Trying to get it back up now at the moment but its not being very cooperative. Will edit if anything changes.

jackel1994

Meiun

Unfortunately, I am having some trouble with getting it back up. I may be able to get it up between today and tommorow again, which I will continue to try. But worst case it may be down until friday when I can go smack that biznatch. I had already been planning on doing some serious server diagnosis and maintanance to try and get these problems resolved this weekend anyways.

jackel1994

no biggie hopefully it doesnt give you to much more trouble lol, btw i kno this is off topic but i was woundering if u were going to do a halloween event this year, some of the players said prolly not so i was just woundering

Mystery

Quote from: jackel1994 on September 22, 2010, 08:48:19 PM
no biggie hopefully it doesnt give you to much more trouble lol, btw i kno this is off topic but i was woundering if u were going to do a halloween event this year, some of the players said prolly not so i was just woundering
Why would he not do a Halloween event this year? I very highly doubt there'll be any new content added in the event, but an event is an event.

Lucifer

Quote from: Mystery on September 22, 2010, 09:44:28 PM
Why would he not do a Halloween event this year? I very highly doubt there'll be any new content added in the event, but an event is an event.
Of course if Chaos sprited a gigantic lazer spewing pumpkin, it wouldn't hurt.

;D

ARTgames

Quote from: Meiun on September 22, 2010, 08:28:51 PM
But worst case it may be down until friday when I can go smack that biznatch.
Vary technical description of how to fix a server. I'm saving that one for the text books.

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on September 22, 2010, 09:47:54 PM

;D
Well, THAT's a given, of course. We always need more lasers!   ;)

Chaos

Quote from: Mystery on September 22, 2010, 09:53:05 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on September 22, 2010, 09:47:54 PM

;D
Well, THAT's a given, of course. We always need more lasers!   ;)

Oh.  Suppose I should get to work, then.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

Quote from: ARTgames on September 22, 2010, 09:50:06 PM
Quote from: Meiun on September 22, 2010, 08:28:51 PM
But worst case it may be down until friday when I can go smack that biznatch.
Vary technical description of how to fix a server. I'm saving that one for the text books.
That's tier 2.  Tier 1 is humping it into submission.

Prosper

I know its really off-topic but since PM's are disabled...

I've been wondering for a while.. Scotty, what is this comic in your signature and where can I read more of it ?

Looperpuck

They are calvin and hobbes. A series of rather, long comic books. They are really good, you could order them online or go to a library if you wanted to.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Forum

Quote from: Looperpuck on September 23, 2010, 08:00:21 PM
They are calvin and hobbes. A series of rather, long comic books. They are really good, you could order them online or go to a library if you wanted to.

~Looperpuck
This is sorta off topic to but..
Since theres no pm. Looperpuck you really need to look over things before you post because i did wait it out when i was banned and got unbanned. I don't know how to changes ips and don't even want to learn how to do it. To me your just an idiot and all because you just like whining because you used hacks.

~Forum
Officially quitted