News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

server down again or..

Started by jackel1994, September 22, 2010, 08:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Quote from: Forum on September 23, 2010, 09:05:34 PM
Quote from: Looperpuck on September 23, 2010, 08:00:21 PM
They are calvin and hobbes. A series of rather, long comic books. They are really good, you could order them online or go to a library if you wanted to.

~Looperpuck
This is sorta off topic to but..
Since theres no pm. Looperpuck you really need to look over things before you post because i did wait it out when i was banned and got unbanned. I don't know how to changes ips and don't even want to learn how to do it. To me your just an idiot and all because you just like whining because you used hacks.

~Forum
ololololololololol

*lock*

Forum

Quote from: Lucifer on September 23, 2010, 09:17:24 PM
They are calvin and hobbes. A series of rather, long comic books. They are really good, you could order them online or go to a library if you wanted to.

~Looperpuck
Since theres no pm. Looperpuck you really need to look over things before you post because i did wait it out when i was banned and got unbanned. I don't know how to changes ips and don't even want to learn how to do it. To me your just an idiot and all because you just like whining because you used hacks.

~Forum
ololololololololol

*lock*
This wasn't for you or any other people to laugh about, stop it.
Officially quitted

Scotty

~Looperpuck

~Forum

Take this sort of crap elsewhere.

@Prosper, Looper got it right, it's Calvin and Hobbes, always puts a smile on my face to read them, hence the inspiration to generate a rotating signature block.  I'll hit you up with some details that you might appreciate.

Looperpuck

~Forum
And you'r being a douche. Why bother flaming a locked topic that is in a whole other section of the forum?(Not to mention you quoted the completely wrong post) So what if I got 1 little mistake in that last post. And by the way if you read the !@#$ing topic to the very end it said that the whole point of the topic wasn't to bitch or ask "Can i plz be back in the game nao? i relly want to play" (Although I have seen some topics made by you in that fashion) The point of that topic was to say my feelings. So now that you have been burned on a fight you started, maybe you should Gtfo?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Scotty

Quote from: Looperpuck on September 23, 2010, 10:27:37 PM

~Forum
And you'r being a douche. Why bother flaming a locked topic that is in a whole other section of the forum?(Not to mention you quoted the completely wrong post) So what if I got 1 little mistake in that last post. And by the way if you read the !@#$ing topic to the very end it said that the whole point of the topic wasn't to bitch or ask "Can i plz be back in the game nao? i relly want to play" (Although I have seen some topics made by you in that fashion) The point of that topic was to say my feelings. So now that you have been burned on a fight you started, maybe you should Gtfo?

~Looperpuck

I'll say it again, take this shit elsewhere.

Meiun

Your able to put your instant messenger and email info in your profile for a reason too people.Topic closed.