News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

So....

Started by thekolla, September 25, 2010, 07:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekolla

Anyone know whats going on with the server? since the other topic got locked :o.

Looperpuck

Oh my god, are you !@#$ing serious? Do you even think before making a topic? Jeez.
http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1417.0

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Mystery

For !@#$'s sake, people. 4 topics about the server being down is NOT needed.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

thekolla

Seriously, i only saw the other topic that got locked. you don't have to be giant assholes now do you?

Looperpuck

Just stfu and lock your topic, please sir?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Meiun

Actually it's totally fine that he made this topic, the other ones had been locked and I had said that it would be up yesterday, while it still isn't today. I am actually working on it as we speak. Just had to do a run to get some blank DVD's. Should hopefully have it back up in a few hours.

ARTgames

Quote from: Meiun on September 25, 2010, 08:09:41 PM
Actually it's totally fine that he made this topic, the other ones had been locked and I had said that it would be up yesterday, while it still isn't today. I am actually working on it as we speak. Just had to do a run to get some blank DVD's. Should hopefully have it back up in a few hours.

Thank you for the update! I to never seem to have DVD's when I need them also.

Mystery

Quote from: Meiun on September 25, 2010, 08:09:41 PM
I can't vouch for Looperpuck, but I thought thekolla was totally ignorant about anything regarding the server, and that he didn't bother to look at the other topics at all(no idea how that's possible, but I don't underestimate stupidity in people). If he made this topic because of him wondering why the server isn't up yet when you said it would be, then I made a lapse in judgment.

EDIT: Sorry if that's the case, thekolla.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Looperpuck

Owell, atleast we have a good head admin (Meiun), that wont blow up on anyone for a little bad topic like half the community (Including me) dose.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

thekolla

sorry for calling you a asshole. i was just wondering since when you start up the game it says it would be up yesterday, so i was confused =/.