News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for SGs/DS/Snowman/

Started by Forum, July 21, 2009, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bo-sox

Holy crap. It took u guys 2 hours to kill it. How many people were there?

scsox

scsox

dead, no drops for anybody

Ceroblitz

Quote from: Phii on November 06, 2009, 11:09:08 AM
SG at wall!
;)
THEY ALWAYS SPAWN WHEN I AM AT SCHOOL. ALWAYS >_<

Grr. That's like the fourth/fifth sg I missed.

Forum

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 06, 2009, 05:34:54 PM

Please no complaining
Officially quitted

yottabyte

Quote from: Forum on November 06, 2009, 05:41:08 PM

Please no complaining
It's not like you are a mod here or anything.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Forum

Quote from: yottabyte on November 06, 2009, 05:57:26 PM

Please no complaining
It's not like you are a mod here or anything.
I started the topic because i would like it about SGs so just not about school.
Officially quitted

stick d00d

well he WAS referring to sgs , he said they spawn when he's at school

Turkey

Please no complaining
From what i have seen around the forums lately, YOU are the one who has been complaining about everyone else who posts.

i no rite...  :-[

stick d00d

i knew i should've checked the forums earlier can't believe i missed 2 :(

Forum

Quote from: Turkey on November 06, 2009, 06:35:56 PM
From what i have seen around the forums lately, YOU are the one who has been complaining about everyone else who posts.
Aight i just knew someone was gonna say that just drop it. Btw i havnt been complaining at anyones post except ceroblitz whos the only recent one which i got tired of.
Officially quitted

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Forum on November 06, 2009, 06:42:28 PM
Aight i just knew someone was gonna say that just drop it. Btw i havnt been complaining at anyones post except ceroblitz whos the only recent one which i got tired of.
Ceroblitz didn't say anything that should be bothering you...unless you are an 8 year old so attached to his mom you don't know how the outside world operates. Grow a pair and stop acting like an idiot. Oh, and just because your created the topic doesn't give you some superior status to your wants and desires on your topic. The shear idiocy running in your veins cracks me up. Really, it does.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Turkey

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 06, 2009, 08:29:21 PM
Ceroblitz didn't say anything that should be bothering you...unless you are an 8 year old so attached to his mom you don't know how the outside world operates. Grow a pair and stop acting like an idiot. Oh, and just because your created the topic doesn't give you some superior status to your wants and desires on your topic. The shear idiocy running in your veins cracks me up. Really, it does.
i loled

stick d00d

well said lol..

Forum

I'm not even going to read this i said before..FREAKING DROP THE DAMN ARGUMENT CAN YOU NOT READ GET ON TOPIC NOW.
Officially quitted