News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for SGs/DS/Snowman/

Started by Forum, July 21, 2009, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Man why do people post hours after the sg is dead and make me think there is an other. Stop it  :P

Prosper

SG at WALL 00:56 eastern time.

3 ppl online and im alone in the desert................... All you night living creatures out there..

I summon thou to the desert at once !!!!

PS : I've parked it next to the shop until ppl arrive.. if I dont post its death it may still be there in the morning.

EDIT : I logged out at 1:30am and im alone in the world SG is untouched parked near the store.. Ima have to let go this treat and share it to others :(

tehrozzy

Dont know about that SG but theres definatly a DS here that im too lazy to keep killing
dont worry, havent done really any damage.

HamsterPants

SG at wall, or atleast near it(we ran away).

Please help. lol

Tyco-RC

- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Tyco-RC

Its still here if anyone's interested.  :-\

11clock

SG is still there. Need help.

DivineLegend

still there?
off topic: i totally had a dream that there was an SG and i got slasher and 4 GS's. there were new hats that totally fit the style of SO. if only i could sprite i would make them. there were 2 new critters at the bandits. The DH was taken by a blue knight helm, but it didn't look too much like the knight helm. it also gave 7/0/4/0/ and 10 def 0.o another hat i had was a BC without the ninja mask top. it was a black bandit bandana, which looked badass... it was awesome till i woke up

Prosper

Its either dead or drowned.. I inspected the desert at 1:30pm (12hours later) and no SG.

Tyco-RC

It died ages ago.

No drops that I know of.

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

igufed

Dead.

Seifer got fedora.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Seifer

:( Stupid ugly hat is ugly. Even IRL.

Looperpuck

Hahaha, Seif. Im guessing you still havent gotten that beret?

~Looperpuvk
Resurrected

Lucifer