News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for SGs/DS/Snowman/

Started by Forum, July 21, 2009, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xgamer

Quote from: crozier on April 18, 2010, 08:29:30 PM
>>> http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=3853219
Same goes to your post right their.

If a person like me with 11 agility how do you expect me to catch a rabbit without help.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: xgamer on April 18, 2010, 08:48:05 PM

If a person like me with 11 agility how do you expect me to catch a rabbit without help.

You don't.

But this is a topic looks for the rarity of a monster spawn, not how difficult it is to kill it. As for your 3 hours without a rabbit, you were just unlucky. Besides, rabbits aren't even bosses BECAUSE of how easy it is to kill them.

Seifer

This would be because you were not killing anything else I would imagine. They spawn in the place of Blobs and Bandits, if you don't kill a lot of them, don't expect a bunny. I myself see 5-10 bunnies an hour when Hunting bandits.

Also, something most people do not realize is you can use spawn points and AFK people to your advantage.
Here is a scenario. One afk guy on low branch at bandits, Bunny spawns <<. Player comes along and goes ZOMG BUNNY! And then proceded to cry because he is too slow. Instead, go >>, drown, and while falling press <<, and you will now have the bunny between you and mr.AFK on brach. Tada!

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 18, 2010, 11:42:09 PM

This would be because you were not killing anything else I would imagine. They spawn in the place of Blobs and Bandits, if you don't kill a lot of them, don't expect a bunny. I myself see 5-10 bunnies an hour when Hunting bandits.

Also, something most people do not realize is you can use spawn points and AFK people to your advantage.
Here is a scenario. One afk guy on low branch at bandits, Bunny spawns <<. Player comes along and goes ZOMG BUNNY! And then proceded to cry because he is too slow. Instead, go >>, drown, and while falling press <<, and you will now have the bunny between you and mr.AFK on brach. Tada!

I was at bandits for 3 hours non afk with 3 people. No rabbit.

Seifer

I frequent bandits a lot. Minus this week, since it's exams next week. Most of the time people are sitting around not killing bandits. It's pathetic how slowly they kill bandits no matter how many are there. I am well aware of the spawn speed of the bunnies, and it's really quite frequent.

xgamer

Quote from: Seifer on April 18, 2010, 11:49:32 PM
I frequent bandits a lot. Minus this week, since it's exams next week. Most of the time people are sitting around not killing bandits. It's pathetic how slowly they kill bandits no matter how many are there. I am well aware of the spawn speed of the bunnies, and it's really quite frequent.
I only afked to go to bathroom/snacks only thing that spawned was bandits and the boss (around 4 of em)

Tyco-RC

Get back on topic, this is a post for SGs not randomt convo's. Thank you.
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

xgamer

Quote from: Tyco-RC on April 19, 2010, 06:52:23 AM
Get back on topic, this is a post for SGs not randomt convo's. Thank you.
The name was last time I posted "DS! (example)!"

Hambone

There's an SG at the wall. I was tempted to try and solo it but I don't have 8+ hours.

Phii

Stick online is dieing :-\....everytime i log in im all alone....people doesnt even log in if theres an SG...
and btw...i think that SG got drowned or anything.

Lingus

Quote from: Phii on April 24, 2010, 05:44:22 AM
Stick online is dieing :-\....everytime i log in im all alone....people doesnt even log in if theres an SG...
It's not dying. It's a donor only server. If it were publicly available, and advertised as such, there would be crap tons more people playing. The fact that it's a donor server and there's still this many people playing and browsing the forums says something for its popularity. This game and its community will last a long while yet.

NotoriousM4^

No it didn't get drowned, Me, Hambone, Seifer, and two other people Solo'd it in under an hour :P

tehrozzy

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on April 24, 2010, 12:17:25 PM
No it didn't get drowned, Me, Hambone, Seifer, and two other people Solo'd it in under an hour :P
I'm pretty sure if theres 5 people there its not solo'ing.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: YayForLife on April 24, 2010, 06:00:46 PM
Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on April 24, 2010, 12:17:25 PM
I'm pretty sure if theres 5 people there its not solo'ing.
>.< Fail@me.
EDIT: ahh, thats right SEIFER Soloed it :P VVVVV

Seifer

pfft, I did all the work. Notor and his buddy got there 10 mins before it died.