News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for SGs/DS/Snowman/

Started by Forum, July 21, 2009, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JninjaJ

SG AND DS AT TEMPLE NOW SOMEONE HELP ITS JUST ME HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!

DivineLegend

11clock

We'd appreciate a little help...

JninjaJ

DEAD now i got my second gb :)

Tyco-RC

- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

jackel1994

Guys ill try to come help! im waiting for my email and then ill be there! Hopefully it shouldnt take logn cause meiun is on! lmao save me some SG!

sly 3 4 me

It was already dead. See how JninaJ said "DEAD now i got my second gb :)"

TheLegendTamer

3 Bandit Assassins here at the bandits. The situation is too much for me to handle... I'm sure this counts.

Edit:2 left

Edit: A 3rd has respawned...

Edit: 2 have died only 1 left.

Edit: a 2nd respawned. But the onslaught is over they are all dead...

jackel1994

SG. BY WALL. NOW

EDIT

DEAD AND DIDNT GET JACK SHIT. NONE OF US DID... 3 hours, 10 min was offoical time

DivineLegend

dead. 3.5 hours and not a single drop. not even a single pixel of exp for me either after over 2 solid hours of not dying and constantly hitting it.

Lingus

Quote from: DivineLegend on May 23, 2010, 04:07:59 AM
dead. 3.5 hours and not a single drop. not even a single pixel of exp for me either after over 2 solid hours of not dying and constantly hitting it.
Which clearly means you moved too far away from it...

DivineLegend

nah, i got a TON of gold. themost you can get from it. or the most i have gotten from one

Seifer

Quote from: DivineLegend on May 23, 2010, 04:07:59 AM

And why are you surprised? You don't get any special prize for solo'ing it.

DivineLegend

seifer i know. i didn't solo it, i said there were people around. though they were low levels.

Meiun