News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for SGs/DS/Snowman/

Started by Forum, July 21, 2009, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

Quote from: sandswordman on December 17, 2010, 05:32:29 PM
I wish we could have this discussion somewhere else cuz this topic is to say when theres an sg D:

My thoughts exactly, come on guys let's get back on topic.

Josh

None of the Above in the Title, But Im lvl 4 And there is a bunny here I want to kill :S

Forum

Quote from: Josh on December 18, 2010, 10:57:54 PM
None of the Above in the Title, But Im lvl 4 And there is a bunny here I want to kill :S
Ordinary or black?...just wait for someone to come or leave it be
Officially quitted

Snakeman

Quote from: Seifer on December 17, 2010, 05:30:13 PM
You should be pleased, Fed's are gay anyway.

Also, in terms of the topic title: Do Snowmen even spawn at all anymore, or what?

Mystery

Quote from: Snakeman on December 19, 2010, 04:32:57 PM

Also, in terms of the topic title: Do Snowmen even spawn at all anymore, or what?
They only spawn like a Sand Golem during the Christmas event, and rarely when Meiun decides to spawn one.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Snakeman

Quote from: Mystery on December 19, 2010, 04:43:50 PM
Quote from: Snakeman on December 19, 2010, 04:32:57 PM

They only spawn like a Sand Golem during the Christmas event, and rarely when Meiun decides to spawn one.

Heh, and with December going well into the 20s dates, I'm seeing the burglar of Meiun's girlfriend's house as the Grinch, because he very well stole Christmas (event).

Josh

BA at Bandits, last time this happend it took me 20mins. Help?

RayRay

Quote from: Josh on December 19, 2010, 09:21:40 PM
BA at Bandits, last time this happend it took me 20mins. Help?
Off-topic? BAs aren't really rare. Wait for some minutes and you'll get someone.

Josh

I know I probably shouldve but anyway its dead now.

sly 3 4 me

Could you guys please stop randomly starting conversations about questions or ideas which could be answered by simply asking someone in the game. I know it sounds like complaining, but it's annoying to think there's a boss of some sort and see it's only someone who decided to post in the topic for some other reason.

I know that's what this post is right now, I wanted to get this out here just to try and see if anyone will understand the simple concept.

Ko3rMiT

sg at temple

dead

tehrozzy

Quote from: Ko3rMiT on December 21, 2010, 04:08:26 PM
sg at temple

dead

SHIT i just missed that. Got the DS after it tho xD

Celson

Snowmen spawn from blobs and rock demons right? If yes then I'll be power killing blobs for a while. And what exactly do snowmen drop? I know they drop snowball, but is their anything else?

EpicPhailure

tehrozzy