News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for SGs/DS/Snowman/

Started by Forum, July 21, 2009, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TehORC

Tidus

sly 3 4 me

It died. Dog_Ma received Slasher, Beast received Fedora, and Forbidden received Legendary Sand Blade. It's 4 slashers and 2 LSB from SG now. :)

darkflash

are you kidding me? Luckiest SG EVER and guess what? I dced right before it died -_-

Drewz

Be happy. I was "too far" to get my drop so it didnt appear, and the 2nd SG today I got gold because I died just before, I had time to hit it about 25 times. but oh well :)
proud owner of Spire dagger. dropped on 25

CherryPie

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on May 08, 2011, 11:07:20 PM
It died. Dog_Ma received Slasher, Beast received Fedora, and Forbidden received Legendary Sand Blade. It's 4 slashers and 2 LSB from SG now. :)

Are you !@#$ing kiddin me?

11clock

It died. Dog_Ma received Slasher, Beast received Fedora, and Forbidden received Legendary Sand Blade. It's 4 slashers and 3 LSB from SG now. :)

Fixed.

CherryPie

Quote from: 11clock on May 09, 2011, 09:52:29 AM
It died. Dog_Ma received Slasher, Beast received Fedora, and Forbidden received Legendary Sand Blade. It's 4 slashers and 3 LSB from SG now. :)

Fixed.

Actually I think more than 4 slashers dropped from sg already.
Gufi, Maggi, Crozier and Petro are 4 I can think of immediately so there must have been more, i guess.

foG

Quote from: CherryPie on May 09, 2011, 11:20:49 AM

Fixed.

Gufi, Maggi, Crozier and Petro are 4 I can think of immediately so there must have been more, i guess.
Dc also got one.
Regarding the LSS, it's been dropped 3 times. Kokrorio or however that dude was called hacked it.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Tidus

Quote from: CherryPie on May 09, 2011, 11:20:49 AM

Fixed.

Was Maggi's from a SG? I remember it being from a Dux for some reason. Also, Razor got one from a SG too I believe.

Forum

I believe maggi has 2 slashers and got 1 from SG, not sure bout other but isn't total lss "drop" count 4?
Officially quitted

sly 3 4 me

The topic amount of Legendary Sand Blades which have been legitimately obtained by the SG is 2. Also, this topic is for SG/DS/Snowman spawns. It's best to not clutter it up with discussion. The only reason I noted the amount being 4 slashers and 2 LSBs dropped earlier is because it was in the post of me noting the SG was dead.

Beastmode

DS at wall and 5 sf so plez people come

Beastmode

sly 3 4 me

Hey guys, there's a SG at the wall as of right now. It hasn't been hit yet. Let's see if we can have a decent amount of players go online to help kill it. :)

Edit: Dead, there were a few drops.