News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for SGs/DS/Snowman/

Started by Forum, July 21, 2009, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

darkflash

sandswordman

Sg at wall cmon by and help

Lucifer

Ceroblitz

sg wall
dead

king

darkflash

I got.........coins again haven't even got a drop from SG on army yet I think i've kill atleast 10 SG's on this acc~~!

CherryPie

Quote from: darkflash on July 06, 2011, 03:48:35 AM
I got.........coins again haven't even got a drop from SG on army yet I think i've kill atleast 10 SG's on this acc~~!

about 30 SG on 42!, not a single drop, yet. You shouldn't start complaining already ;)

Prosper

DS at temple Primal is alone and weak.

Status : its dead (sorry if I was late posting it and that you came for nothing)

king

sg wall!! 3 people there while i type...its parked waiting for people to come..

EDIT:::::::2 are there at wall!!!holy shit!!! help!

Edit:deads

Jmac

Dang, as soon as I go to the movies...Gluck on drops guys.

Ceroblitz

king

ummm yea so luckymaxer got GB and that little !@#$ing bastered ((o.o)) got a slasher and a GB in one drop...that was his gift for getting to level 100..so everyone thank him on getting 100!

Forum

Quote from: king on July 09, 2011, 06:29:54 PM
ummm yea so luckymaxer got GB and that little !@#$ing bastered ((o.o)) got a slasher and a GB in one drop...that was his gift for getting to level 100..so everyone thank him on getting 100!
son of a btch...i still get sht :(
Officially quitted

king

Quote from: Forum on July 09, 2011, 06:41:18 PM
Quote from: king on July 09, 2011, 06:29:54 PM
son of a btch...i still get sht :(

ik tell me about it...i spawned both of those 2 with alittle help.. (buffi..ect) and i got nuthin!