News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Topic for SGs/DS/Snowman/

Started by Forum, July 21, 2009, 02:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Matty_Richo

I know this isn't for DSs but there are 2 DSs at temple!

yottabyte

Kinda offtopic but

I don't know how I noticed this  :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lucifer

XD
And thanks for telling about the DS, was fun killing them, hadn't fought one in a while.

Matty_Richo

lol, only just came back. DSs are still exciting to me... i don't have DH or IS

CherryPie

Quote from: Lucifer on August 26, 2009, 03:42:53 PM
Quote from: Lingus on August 25, 2009, 06:41:47 PM
It's dead. Grats to Lucifer on his new GB.
Thanks!

GB and spire, huh?
still missing bandit cover for the finishing hits, don't you?`
keep on hunting, i wish i had the time and fun to do so, too. :/

Matty_Richo

sorry again, no SG, but there are 4 bandit bosses at the bandits!

Matty_Richo

not that anyone cares, but 2 DSs at the wall

JoEL

If i knew when you posted this I would come right now but I know I'm too late.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: JoEL on September 12, 2009, 09:30:13 AM
Funny you say that, cause I know when both he, you, and everybody else on the forum posted their posts.

Right where I've circled, it shows the time they posted what.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mr Pwnage
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

JoEL

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 12, 2009, 10:43:21 AM
Funny you say that, cause I know when both he, you, and everybody else on the forum posted their posts.

Funny you say that, I don't remember asking for your help on the matter. Yes I did realise it had a time when posted, but theres something screwy with this forum, I've changed the time in my profile to Brisbane Australia, yet it shows some bizarre time....Like your post right there 10:43:21 AM, it's currently 2:01 AM and you defenately didn't post that yesterday...

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: JoEL on September 12, 2009, 12:02:37 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 12, 2009, 10:43:21 AM

Funny you say that, I don't remember asking for your help on the matter. Yes I did realise it had a time when posted, but theres something screwy with this forum, I've changed the time in my profile to Brisbane Australia, yet it shows some bizarre time....Like your post right there 10:43:21 AM, it's currently 2:01 AM and you defenately didn't post that yesterday...
I actually had that same problem on this forum...sorry for err sounding sarcastically helpful? lol. But I fixed it by just playing around with the times till I got one that did it accurately. I think my time is on something European. Idk if you have the patience to do that though. It was annoying.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

11clock

Matty_Richo

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I got Fed :) :) :)

11clock

Quote from: Matty_Richo on October 23, 2009, 10:36:41 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I got Fed :) :) :)

Congratz!

I got an invisible Slasher! YAY ME! :D