News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Firefall

Started by Scotty, October 18, 2010, 01:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on April 02, 2012, 05:48:59 PM
Firefall servers are now officially up 24/7!  ;D

"Awwww yeah!"
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DarkBlade325

Been wanting a beta-key, though luck hath not been on my side unfortunately.

It really does look like a more polished Global Agenda though, that's for sure. GA got on my tits majorly after a while.

Lucifer

Big new patch, which means a new wave of beta invites! I have two to give out myself, DarkBlade do you still want one?

havok

T-Rok

Just got my beta invite in my email today. :)

Scotty

Summer milestone is finally here!

http://youtu.be/C4E63IoXcZQ

See you all on this evening!

Lucifer

My body is ready.

I have two friend invites for anyone who hasn't caught one thus far.

Scotty

Quote from: Lucifer on August 08, 2012, 09:57:21 AM

You should send one to Matt so Chaos will finally play.

Chaos

Quote from: Scotty on August 08, 2012, 10:50:38 AM

Dunno what makes you think that'd make a difference, but sure, go for it.  He may like it.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

Quote from: Chaos on August 08, 2012, 04:07:55 PM

Dunno what makes you think that'd make a difference, but sure, go for it.  He may like it.

How silly of me, I forgot to append the statistics.  The numbers are in, and to save you the hours of work, I've crunched them for you.  See below for my revised post.

Statistically speaking, you should send one to Matt so Chaos will finally play.

Chaos

Quote from: Scotty on August 08, 2012, 05:35:06 PM

How silly of me, I forgot to append the statistics.  The numbers are in, and to save you the hours of work, I've crunched them for you.  See below for my revised post.

-silly bollocks-

Sorry, I'm going have to see your statistics and sources if you expect me to take you seriously as a statistician.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

Quote from: Chaos on August 08, 2012, 07:28:17 PM

-silly bollocks-

Sorry, I'm going have to see your statistics and sources if you expect me to take you seriously as a statistician.

You are absolutely correct.  I'm humiliated to have made such a dramatic mistake in my reporting.  One single flaw and the numbers might as well be false entirely.  I realized after you pointed out the flaw in my diagram that I in fact forgot to capitalize the R and G in "recommended games".  I've uploaded a new diagram without the simple, yet detrimental flaw that renders my counts entirely inaccurate and unprofessional.  Thank you for understanding and pointing out the flaw before everyone sees how horrible a statistician I can be when I don't pay attention to the small details.

Chaos

Quote from: Scotty on August 08, 2012, 08:01:48 PM
Quote from: Chaos on August 08, 2012, 07:28:17 PM

-silly bollocks-

You are absolutely correct.  I'm humiliated to have made such a dramatic mistake in my reporting.  One single flaw and the numbers might as well be false entirely.  I realized after you pointed out the flaw in my diagram that I in fact forgot to capitalize the R and G in "recommended games".  I've uploaded a new diagram without the simple, yet detrimental flaw that renders my counts entirely inaccurate and unprofessional.  Thank you for understanding and pointing out the flaw before everyone sees how horrible a statistician I can be when I don't pay attention to the small details.

-repeated silly bollocks-

Still waiting on some statistics.  I'm not a Fox News viewer, you can't distract me with pretty graphics.
Jake says:

Scotty

T-Rok

They've just released founders packages for anyone who wishes to support the game in its early stages. All the information can be found here.

side note: I have 2 1 invite available for anyone who wishes to play this game.

http://beta.firefallthegame.com/founders?utm_source=Firefall+Registered+Users&utm_campaign=35e7bbaa72-Firefall_Founders_Packs8_29_2012&utm_medium=email