News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Failed to Intialize Drawing Surfaces

Started by Sainomi, March 27, 2011, 08:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sainomi

Failed to Intialize Drawing Surfaces. Please check that your graphics card meets the minimum requirments and that your drivers are up to date.If your graphics card has little memory,try switching your computer to a lower resolution

Waz that?

Edit:
Restarted Now it says I have to delete cheat egine,Etc.
Idk wut to delete I don't have cheat engine

Delicious

You must've installed Cheat Engine at one point or another... Try running 'Regedit' and find Cheat Engine and delete it from that. Even if you uninstalled or deleted the program, SO still sniffs it out. You have to totally wipe it off your computer.
<3

sly 3 4 me

Any program which can alter the speed of the game itself, or attempt to alter the way packets are received from the server can be considered a cheating engine utility. Try to think if you have anything along the lines of that concept.

Sainomi

Quote from: Delicious on March 27, 2011, 09:54:35 PM
You must've installed Cheat Engine at one point or another... Try running 'Regedit' and find Cheat Engine and delete it from that. Even if you uninstalled or deleted the program, SO still sniffs it out. You have to totally wipe it off your computer.
Thanks work
Topic Lock now.