News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

I dont think you need a steam acc idk maybe but it makes it easier so can somone host a server 24/7? and 11clock even if its not 24/7 i still want to play on it D:

11clock

...I'm starting to not like this game.

If you quit and come back, you reappear at the spawn point and not where you last were. I just learned the hard way by quiting in my house at night and reloading the world.

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: 11clock on May 16, 2011, 07:08:42 PM
...I'm starting to not like this game.

If you quit and come back, you reappear at the spawn point and not where you last were. I just learned the hard way by quiting in my house at night and reloading the world.

Thats why you should have built your house where your spawn is  :P

darkflash

exactly! and when you get 10 stars how do you use them to increase mana?

11clock

I discovered how to pause effectively! Just deselect the game (if in windowed mode). :)

I plan on building a shelter at the spawn. A very small one, but one that will work for coming back on at night.

darkflash

11clock

Probably. I guess I'll post here when I turn on the server.

Anyways, look what landed right next to my house on Night 2!

Shall I risk it? It's still there.

EDIT: Got it and died. Discovered that you lose some money when you die. You can recollect the money from where you died.

darkflash

@ 11clock THEY ARE VERY COMMON. and host now please

T-Rok

They are extremely common. I had 3 land on my roof in 5 seconds. Don't get hit by them btw. Instant death.

11clock

11clock

darkflash

11clock