News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Quote from: darkflash on May 16, 2011, 09:31:15 PM
oh ok 24/7?

I'll just have it off and on. I'll try to keep it online for as long as possible, though.

TANK

i made a underground house so far this is pretty cool, does anyone have a multiplayer server i can play on?

also check out my house

darkflash

:O I found 3 crystal hearts right next to eachother! 180 max health :D! ok i got 10 fallen starts and i used them to get 20 mana now how do i use mana?????????

Ceroblitz

Ive been playing with another person for the whole time 100000% fun.

EpicPhailure

That's an epic fort ^

How many NPCs do you guys have?

Ceroblitz

5, 6 soon.
We've got 1 meteor and are about to kill a boss.

sly 3 4 me

darkflash

omg nice! and I was REALLY far down I MEAN REALLY in this cave and there was lava and suddenly these demon bunny things spawned and shot fireballs at me and took out 23 dmg per one and shot them rapid and i got owned the fire balls went through walls I was like wtf WOW!? If anyone knows about these demon bunnys things please explain wtf

EpicPhailure

Quote from: darkflash on May 16, 2011, 11:31:44 PM
omg nice! and I was REALLY far down I MEAN REALLY in this cave and there was lava and suddenly these demon bunny things spawned and shot fireballs at me and took out 23 dmg per one and shot them rapid and i got owned the fire balls went through walls I was like wtf WOW!? If anyone knows about these demon bunnys things please explain wtf

The Terraria wiki would probably answer all of your questions.

Snakeman

Found an underground temple! It was made of gold brick (and gold brick walls) and had a chest with a +10% movement speed and a few torches, but it's the gold bricks is that I'm talkin' about! :D

If anybody is dodging those damnable hornets in the underground jungle areas, look around for one of these! They'll have a torch inside so you can see 'em through the walls.

darkflash

I got back down there and I killed one and apperently there fire imps! they are really annoying!

Moosebacon1000

I absolutely am in love with this game!!!
EDIT:Sorry for double posting guys, the ipads runnin a bit slow tonight...

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: darkflash on May 16, 2011, 10:12:47 PM
:O I found 3 crystal hearts right next to eachother! 180 max health :D! ok i got 10 fallen starts and i used them to get 20 mana now how do i use mana?????????

Alls you needs to do is equipt the mana crystals into your hot bar and eat em like a mushroom
To use mana you need to have either a "wand" of some sort, or if you find the dungeon and find a blue book you can use mana to throw water balls at them. Mana does deminish over time so use your mana wisely

Snakeman

Protip: Save your gemstones! 10 of any kind will get you a phaseblade of any color of your choosing, along with if you also have 20 meteorite bars.

Speaking of phaseblades, got me a green one. And holy dicks, 21 base damage? I'll take that, yes, thank you. Anyways, brb raping everything.

T-Rok

I've built a whole crap load of houses and my NPC's won't spawn, its depressing.