News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magebolt

http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

Snakeman

And BOOM DOWN GOES EYE OF CTHULHU.

If I could drop any tips to anybody preparing to take on the behemoth, it's this:

Have an amazing bow (Silver or gold should do the trick.)
Have an awesome sword (I had my bitchin' green lightsaber but you could probably pull it off with a gold broadsword.)
Have amazing armor (I was sporting Gold Greaves, Iron Chainmail, and Cobalt Helm (Which is super-rare, don't try to go after this. Overall, a gold armor set should do.)
Have LOTS OF ARROWS (Make 'em flaming if you want, but the more the better.)
Have LOTS OF HEALING POTIONS (Pack a good 10-15 lesser healing potions and you should be good.)

Anyways, yeah. The bastard drops a lot of elusive drops, including the better-than-gold Demonite ore. ;D

Moosebacon1000

Its also good to have shurakins :P My glass house is nearly complete!!

Magebolt

Have you tried doing what the tutorial guide says? it works for me..;o
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

TANK

i got me some of that demonite ore from cthulu, how many bars do i need to make armour with it?

Scotty

So now that all the greedy impatient peeps who asked for a free key and then when they realized it wasn't coming immediately decided NOT to be greedy and bought it for themselves with their own ten dollars they clearly had but didn't want to spend, I now have 1-2 keys left (pending hearing back from someone), who's in?  If so, PM your email account associated with your steam account so I can send it to you.

EDIT: No more, sorry.

Jmac

Quote from: Scotty on May 17, 2011, 04:37:09 PM
So now that all the greedy impatient peeps who asked for a free key and then when they realized it wasn't coming immediately decided NOT to be greedy and bought it for themselves with their own ten dollars they clearly had but didn't want to spend, I now have 1-2 keys left (pending hearing back from someone), who's in?  If so, PM your email account associated with your steam account so I can send it to you.
I would normally take an offer like this, but after going through the trouble I had on Steam in the past few days trying to purchase the game....I'm not gonna risk losing the only copy you have left. Has anyone else had difficulty purchasing the game?! I feel like such a failure lmao.

Scotty

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 17, 2011, 04:54:16 PM
Quote from: Scotty on May 17, 2011, 04:37:09 PM
So now that all the greedy impatient peeps who asked for a free key and then when they realized it wasn't coming immediately decided NOT to be greedy and bought it for themselves with their own ten dollars they clearly had but didn't want to spend, I now have 1-2 keys left (pending hearing back from someone), who's in?  If so, PM your email account associated with your steam account so I can send it to you.
I would normally take an offer like this, but after going through the trouble I had on Steam in the past few days trying to purchase the game....I'm not gonna risk losing the only copy you have left. Has anyone else had difficulty purchasing the game?! I feel like such a failure lmao.

Email 'em, they've been responsive to me in the past with some issues I've had.

Jmac

Alright, that's a good idea... :P Hopefully they sort this out and then I'll be playing a legit copy in no time. :D

darkflash

11clock

Quote from: darkflash on May 17, 2011, 05:22:42 PM
soo 11clock can ya host the server now pleasE??

Can't, I need information I don't have in order to port forward. Port forwarding is necessary for people to connect to my computer. I'll try to get the information as soon as I can.

Scotty

I just sent out the invites.  If you got one, you're welcome.  If you didn't, I'm sorry, I'm just one dashingly handsome man.

Meiun

I vote you give a key to Danimal if you still have any left. I'd assume he would enjoy it, despite him probably not wanting to ask for handouts from anyone. But then again, I've not even mentioned the game to him, so could be wrong.

darkflash

ok so how do you get through corrupt ground anyone?

igufed

Quote from: Meiun on May 17, 2011, 06:26:04 PM
I vote you give a key to Danimal if you still have any left.

Like you could get him away from RS, anyways.

There are no ranking or ladders to climb in this game, either.  So, he can't prove to anyone he's the best.  Therefore, I don't think he would like it. ;)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0