News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

I got 300 max hp O.O found three crystal hearts right next to eachother once!

Magebolt

Rofl i'm up to snakeman now it's really not all that hard ha. So fun i'm pretty addicted i must say-_-, just wish there was a multiplayer server now..
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

Scotty

Quote from: Magebolt on May 18, 2011, 09:59:19 AM
Rofl i'm up to snakeman now it's really not all that hard ha. So fun i'm pretty addicted i must say-_-, just wish there was a multiplayer server now..

http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2051.msg44474#msg44474

11clock

The problem with servers in this game is that the world is not infinitely big. We will have to refresh the world every so often.

EDIT: How much of the world is corrupted upon world creation? I haven't bumped into corruption yet.

TANK

i logged on scottys server and got insta raped by goblins, i didnt even know goblins were in this game. i died alot and killed them all and got a harpoon.

11clock

Look what I found almost directly under my house!

What is it, exactly?

EDIT: Discovered that it is a Demon Alter. Apparently rare outside the Corruption, so I must be lucky to have one so close to my house!

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on May 18, 2011, 12:48:33 PM
Look what I found almost directly under my house!

What is it, exactly?

EDIT: Discovered that it is a Demon Alter. Apparently rare outside the Corruption, so I must be lucky to have one so close to my house!

You are extremely lucky. You can summon bosses with ease.

edit: Laser gun courtesy of Scotty's server.

Chaos

So, after spending all evening yesterday playing on Scott's server (and becoming the secksi specimen of man I am now), I decided I'd rock some single player for a while so I could get some hearts, since Scott's server was distinctly lacking after being picked clean earlier in the day.  So, after getting my house all built and ready, I headed out to the left.  Just beyond my house, I found a cave in the hillside, which I figured I'd explore later once I finished my current task of getting stone for my house walls.  So, I continue up the hill, and what should I find, but a spot of silver ore imbedded in the hillside just above the cave entrance.  Naturally, I snatch that shit up, and continue up the hill.  I reach the top, and what should my eyes spot, after finding NONE on Scott's server in hours of play?

Yes, that is Gold Ore, and a sizable clump of it :D
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

11clock

I started a project, which is to make a very tall tower out of red bricks. The name of the tower is yet to be decided.

Now, as I was building the walls, I bumped my head onto the bottom of a floating island. Excited I went and checked it out. There are tons of tall trees and look what I found!

How convenient.

darkflash

how are you suppose to mine the meteor when there are constant flying metoer things attacking you wtf

Snakeman

Quote from: Magebolt on May 18, 2011, 03:23:11 AM
Snakeman, i swear you must be no life-ing this game or your just uber leet at it-__-

I dumped a good 20-30 hours. I TOLD you all I was going to !@#$ing Nolife this shit.

Quote from: darkflash on May 18, 2011, 05:16:47 PM
how are you suppose to mine the meteor when there are constant flying metoer things attacking you wtf

Well you need at least a gold pickaxe, and that should suffice. All it takes is dodging and placement. You can mine blocks even if you're not facing them, just as long as they're in range. That in mind, face where the meteorheads are flying at you and then hold down your mousebutton. The pickaxe will smack them all away, and since it has to at least be a good one it will be fast enough to constantly knock them away while you mine the meteorite.

Items stay on your person when you go into multiplayer right? I'll have to pop in, since I'm practically maxed out and don't really have a need for any of the ores or items in that map.

Tidus

Geeze you guys are so much further along than me haha. At least I found a chest in a cave below my house earlier and found this in it, pretty useful :). Also, playing with the grappling hook has become my favorite thing to do...its so fun :D

igufed

Eh, just a few more from me..

Making my way down to 3k below found this (and a couple more areas later on..)

Thought this may have been the bottom, figuring it was all going to be lava.  Thought it would be deeper.

This could be the bottom.  I didn't get very far after I noticed that I was being ambushed by 3 of those things..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Infection

Found these under my house in the tunnel I was making. From what I know, these are demon alters, they summon boss monsters (with certain materials) and they are rare outside Corruption.

Well...in this case there are two side by side, outside of the Corruption, is that even more rare? Haha.

"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

DarkBlade325

I've gotten the game too. I might join Scotty's server later.