News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Other than that Demon Alter, there isn't much else under my house. Oh well, time to explore the land to the west!

Jmac

Got Hermes Boots!!! :o Gonna be fun after I flatten the surface.  :D

Tidus

Quote from: 11clock on May 18, 2011, 09:25:06 PM
Other than that Demon Alter, there isn't much else under my house. Oh well, time to explore the land to the west!

At least you have that Demon Alter under your house...I gotta walk a good while east to get to one, usually I'll head there during the day time and get there at night.

Also Igu, how do you get that depth meter on your screen?

Jmac

It's an item you can make called a depth meter. Idk the recipe, but you could probly find it on the wiki. Oh, and btw, for anyone who wants to replace the new sprites with the originals, here's the dowload link for all the original sprites:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g37ckbt8b6e0m77
I personally like the old ones better... :(

11clock

Aww, to the west is the Corruption. It's about a 20 second walk from the spawn point. Is there only one Corruption area? If so, I should be fine exploring the east.

Can the Corruption spread across sand? If so, I'm doomed.

Tidus

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 18, 2011, 09:50:07 PM
It's an item you can make called a depth meter. Idk the recipe, but you could probly find it on the wiki. Oh, and btw, for anyone who wants to replace the new sprites with the originals, here's the dowload link for all the original sprites:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g37ckbt8b6e0m77
I personally like the old ones better... :(

Ah got one, thanks!

Jmac

Quote from: 11clock on May 18, 2011, 10:16:14 PM
Aww, to the west is the Corruption. It's about a 20 second walk from the spawn point. Is there only one Corruption area? If so, I should be fine exploring the east.

Can the Corruption spread across sand? If so, I'm doomed.
All you gotta do is get a couple sunflowers with your pickaxe and plant them in front Of the corruption. This will cease the spreading. ;)

Titan

I want to fight the eater of worlds, but how the heck am I suppose to get vile mushrooms?

Soul eaters make going though the corruption such a pain in the ass I can never get far enough to find any.
Seriously, I think I must have killed like 60 of them last time in, and still only got 1 mushroom.

Am I just unlucky?
Livin' in a lonely world.

Ceroblitz

They are obtained like normal mushrooms, but purple and grow in the corruption area. You don't get them from killing random stuff.

darkflash

Tidus

After I beat the Eater of Worlds, I decided to try to kill the Eye of Cthulhu. So I began killing it, but I didn't get enough pots and ran out when it was at about 800 hp left. So I just started jumping around trying to dodge it as much as possible, but ended up dieing with it at 200 hp :(...Now I gotta try again later :P

Infection

Quote from: darkflash on May 18, 2011, 11:18:08 PM
scottys server has a password? D:

Can't say I blame him. I'm being pretty nooby.

--

In other news, digging down straight with lots of torches, sand, and a good pick is quite useful. Along with 4 blocks of water deep in the hole, so you can jump in whenever.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

darkflash

OR LUCKY HORSE SHOE (instead of water) and mining helmet :P (instead of torches)

DarkBlade325

Ceroblitz

Soloed skeletron, only needed to heal once!

Phoenix Blaster + meteorite ammo = powerful

got extra handguns, another muramusa, another flail...