News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

On the topic of meteorite. Just throw some dynamite, wait for it to explode then collect your loot.

Ceroblitz

I'll be attempting to host a server , probably won't stay up forever but the ip is 5.240.144.176

(starting a fresh world)

oops, since I'm running on hamachi, you have to connect to it if you want to play.
When I get back home I'll enable connections.

Magebolt

Great scotty's server is passworded now and your one is offline-_- ahha single player here i come
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

11clock

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 18, 2011, 10:29:32 PM
Quote from: 11clock on May 18, 2011, 10:16:14 PM
Aww, to the west is the Corruption. It's about a 20 second walk from the spawn point. Is there only one Corruption area? If so, I should be fine exploring the east.

Can the Corruption spread across sand? If so, I'm doomed.
All you gotta do is get a couple sunflowers with your pickaxe and plant them in front Of the corruption. This will cease the spreading. ;)

The Corruption is at the edge of the desert. I can't plant sunflowers on sand, and placing dirt won't help. The dirt needs grass for the sunflower.

So, can the Corruption spread through sand?

Tidus

Quick question...what happens when a npc dies? My arms dealer died a little while back =/. Do I need a gun again to get him to reappear? Because I sold my musket right after I got him, because it sucks and my boomerang is better...

Snakeman

Quote from: 11clock on May 19, 2011, 08:26:23 AM
Quote from: Jmacrules on May 18, 2011, 10:29:32 PM
Quote from: 11clock on May 18, 2011, 10:16:14 PM
Aww, to the west is the Corruption. It's about a 20 second walk from the spawn point. Is there only one Corruption area? If so, I should be fine exploring the east.

Can the Corruption spread across sand? If so, I'm doomed.
All you gotta do is get a couple sunflowers with your pickaxe and plant them in front Of the corruption. This will cease the spreading. ;)

The Corruption is at the edge of the desert. I can't plant sunflowers on sand, and placing dirt won't help. The dirt needs grass for the sunflower.

So, can the Corruption spread through sand?

Pretty sure it can't, it can only spread through dirt. To put a sunflower there regardless, do you have an NPC Dyrad? If so, try buying some grass seeds from her and planting 'em on some dirt there.

Infection

^ Quite Lucky

So guys, my single player house...

You like? It's quite functional yet looks quite good at the same time. Pretty basic though. I still like Scotty's monster house better.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

darkflash

scotty please unpassword your server when you put it up next time D: and does anybody else have a server I could play on?

T-Rok

Quote from: darkflash on May 19, 2011, 03:09:50 PM
scotty please unpassword your server when you put it up next time D: and does anybody else have a server I could play on?

I can almost 100% promise you, this will not be happening.

Infection

I'm sorry, but I am failing to see what is so great in those pictures. Sorry :X

All I see is water presumably after a large drop, that touched lava right under, making obsidian.

Tidus

Quote from: Infection on May 19, 2011, 03:32:05 PM

All I see is water presumably after a large drop, that touched lava right under, making obsidian.

It was naturally like that, I didn't run water down there to make it happen, which is rare. Also, that lot got me 110 obsidian (and since he had a bigger pool of lava, likely even more for him), which is pretty useful.

Infection

Quote from: Tidus on May 19, 2011, 03:39:01 PM
Quote from: Infection on May 19, 2011, 03:32:05 PM

It was naturally like that, I didn't run water down there to make it happen, which is rare. Also, that lot got me 110 obsidian (and since he had a bigger pool of lava, likely even more for him), which is pretty useful.

Ohhhh. I didn't know it was rare, I figured it occured naturally and a lot. Nevermind. Haha.

Jmac