News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Aww, Meiun beat me to it. :(

Anyways. My world is downright terrible. It's also too large. You should see the world where I started doing co-op with my brother. The Corruption is pushed all the way to the right! I want a world like that. :(

So, I'll be bringing my Single Player character to a new, small world. If that world also has Corruption on both sides, I'll generate more worlds until I am satisfied.

Beastmode

So i just got this game yesterday and i suck at it badly and need help so if anyone will help me fight and find stuff tell me plea and we could play together

Jmac

darkflash

11clock

thekolla

darkflash

I need help defeating the dungeon boss D:

Im using hamachi and im hosting a server fell free to join if you'd like

Server ID: Zombie's Server

Password: 123

Terraria IP: 5.7.230.176

Password: 123

11clock

My first encounter with a Pinky! If you don't know what that is, it's a very rare slime that's very small and does little damage. Its health is 150. When killed, it will drop a load of money.

tehrozzy

Decided to pirate the game to see if I like it, as I am currently low on money. Will probably buy it once I have some money, seems pretty fun.

Lucifer

Quote from: YayForLife on May 20, 2011, 04:21:30 PM
Decided to pirate the game to see if I like it, as I am currently low on money. Will probably buy it once I have some money, seems pretty fun.

Low on money == none. It's 10 !@#$ing bucks.

11clock

Another one! Let it into my house so I won't have to fight it outside. It's nearing night time.

Dropped 2 gold! :o

Tidus

I finally found an underground jungle and killed the monsters in it for a whillllle (longer than I'll admit I've been playing :P) and managed to get a full cobalt armor set :).

Also, I went onto Jesus's server a little while ago to see it invaded by zombies haha. I started killing em until they went away, and came out of it with a Harpoon :D.

Also again!, I found something cool on an easy way to max out your mana. If you make a giant dirt/stone path like 600 feet above ground and just keep running >>(or <<) and setting it up (I did this looking for floating islands), every night if you run it, you will find shit tuns of stars with only a few monsters to bother you.

EDIT:I was saving up meteorite for a full set of armor...but decided to use like all that I had on this, its pretty cool.

tehrozzy

Quote from: Lucifer on May 20, 2011, 05:00:20 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on May 20, 2011, 04:21:30 PM

Low on money == none. It's 10 !@#$ing bucks.
Yeah, and the only way I can get money to spend online is to go to shop thats a !@#$ing hour away and buy a temporary online visa so i can buy a game I dont even like.

11clock

Shiny Red Balloon and Starfury obtained! The islands were like right next to each other. o.o

Now to find myself some heart crystals. So far I haven't found any. :(

Magebolt

SO UH IT looks like jesus's server is offline rofl
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"