News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

My bro and I recently started playing Terraria Co-Op. We have bad luck!

This is a picture of the second Blood Moon in a row. The first one was spent underground killing worms.

Who here has had 2 Blood Moons in a row?

EDIT: Now in Blood Moon #3. There was only one normal night between the second and third Blood Moons.

Beastmode

Thats very bad luck very

Anyway if anyone wants to play online with me tell me ur id address so i can join u on multiplayer and help u out or u could help me out

Josh

Dont worry didn't work...

EDIT.

Beastmode

Quote from: thekolla on May 20, 2011, 03:36:15 PM
D: what is the password for scottys server?

hey i tried to join urs and it didnt let me so wats wrong darkflash

Beastmode

hey i hit 2000 feet XDD but i was just wandering wat was the highest feet underground u hav goten to??

T-Rok

Quote from: Beastmode on May 21, 2011, 02:36:58 AM
hey i hit 2000 feet XDD but i was just wandering wat was the highest feet underground u hav goten to??

Very bottom of the map.

DarkBlade325

Currently working on my own project:

As the tower goes on, the rooms are going to be older, there's gonna be ruined stuff and ancient stuff as it goes on. The 100th floor is gonna be my Master's Floor. Gonna be made out of gold, and a TON bigger than the rooms seen on the screenshot, and will have a set spawn bed so you'll be at the very top. Fun little project of mine, I'm thinking of putting a couple of treasure chests in the Master's Floor that'll have some high powered weapons I've collected (you can see some in my inventory bar), some armor, maybe some money. Then I'll see if I can get it to an online server. Promises to be a fun experience..Unless you don't like long climbs.

T-Rok

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on May 21, 2011, 03:41:00 AM

As the tower goes on, the rooms are going to be older, there's gonna be ruined stuff and ancient stuff as it goes on. The 100th floor is gonna be my Master's Floor. Gonna be made out of gold, and a TON bigger than the rooms seen on the screenshot, and will have a set spawn bed so you'll be at the very top. Fun little project of mine, I'm thinking of putting a couple of treasure chests in the Master's Floor that'll have some high powered weapons I've collected (you can see some in my inventory bar), some armor, maybe some money. Then I'll see if I can get it to an online server. Promises to be a fun experience..Unless you don't like long climbs.

*Grapples outside of building, thus climbing easily to the top*. :P

DarkBlade325

Quote from: T-Rok on May 21, 2011, 04:16:37 AM
Quote from: DarkBlade325 on May 21, 2011, 03:41:00 AM

*Grapples outside of building, thus climbing easily to the top*. :P

It's not an ordinary tower. I might make it a hell of more difficult to reach the top from the outsides by adding blockades on the sides of the walls to make it harder and a slower process than simply climbing the tower the normal way. And besides- there's not going to be puzzles or anything to progress through the tower rooms anyways, Terarria isn't that 'advanced' yet. You'll just be jumping up through the tower floors. It's literally more effort to keep jumping out of your grapples and re-grappling onto the side then simply going up the floors. It's faster sure, but it'll be more effort. And thats without stuff on the outside that could hinder your ascent.

Plus- you need to take into account of the rooms themselves. Like I said the Master's Floor is going to have stuff inside it that you'd want to get your hands on, and you can't get to it without destruction from the outside. So unless you're just lookin to climb it, I'd suggest going up through the floors.

Actually- I think the tower is going to hit a floating island. I'm gonna have to destroy that island to keep the tower goin probably :P.

darkflash

I have an editor and I can get any health and mana cap I want ( I put it at 99999) and any item I so desire this rocks!

DarkBlade325

Quote from: darkflash on May 21, 2011, 04:47:03 AM
I have an editor and I can get any health and mana cap I want ( I put it at 99999) and any item I so desire this rocks!

Not much point in that is there?

Most of the game is exploration in SEARCH of good items. What would be the point in going to the Underworld? What would be the point in slaying monsters if what they give is useless to you? Only thing left you can do is build creations, in which you might as well be playing Minecraft, as it's much better with it's creativity and building potential. I know that's kind of ironic of me saying that when I'm building a 100 story tower, but I'll also be using this world for a while with my new characters as well. The tower is just going to serve as a spawn place then.

Which is the main reason I'm building this tower with my main character. Not much else to do with him now.

Jmac

Hey guys, i don't know if you knew this, but you can run the game without going hrough your steam account to load it up. This lets you be able to play when you're internets off. You gotta go to this directory: C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/terraria. Once you're there, you should see the Terraria.exe file, just drag where you want it and there ya go!! Hope this helps at least one person lol.

Snakeman

It's Giveaway time!

I have an asston of extras that I feel are rare/worthwhile enough not to just toss away to the NPCs, so I am willing to offer them up for grabs, free of charge. Just specify what you want and gimme some server info and I'll stop by to toss it off.

[DISCLAIMER: Having items handed to you may cut down on the game's replay value. It is completely up to you to take these items, however, don't blame me if you grow bored of Terraria and think I caused it by giving away somewhat-hard-to-find/make items. I assume no responsibility for whatever you might do with any of these items.]

I have, up for grabs...

1x Band of Regeneration
1x Space Gun
15x Life Crystal (Limit 5 per person, no hogging please.)
5x Flower of Fire (Limit 2 per person, again no hogging.)
1x Vilethorn

Simply post in the thread with whatever items you'd like in a quote box, please.

Tidus

Me and DC playing together on our server :D.

If anyone wants to join us, you can PM me and I'll give you the info. We are using hamachi though.

11clock

Destroyed my first Shadow Orb! :D

How long does it normally take for the meteor to come?