News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

Does anyone have a server that is preferably not hamachi?

Ceroblitz

This is what happens when a meteor hits your sky bridge.

The meteor destroys part of it, but the rest of the meteor doesn't hit the ground, it just vanishes.

Josh

Eater of worlds is awesome to fight. Once I finally killed it I got shadow helmet, also got a Vilethorn from the Shadow orb that spawned said Worm.

EDIT:

Full shadow ^^

tehrozzy

I am running a -possibly- temporary server on 122.108.142.102
No hamachi, no password.

Josh

I have 20 hours played on this game, Had it for 3 days so thats a fair bit of my weekend. How long have you guys played.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Josh on May 21, 2011, 09:29:03 PM
I have 20 hours played on this game, Had it for 3 days so thats a fair bit of my weekend. How long have you guys played.

I played a bit of the leak, bought it on day 1 it came out so.. I've been playing for quite a while. At the moment I'm just building contraptions. Later on I'll help some other people with bosses should they want help.

GOD DAMN GOBLINS OUT OF MY TOWER!

11clock

My bro and I attempted to kill Skeletron. We both had 160 health each and my bro had a full set of demonite armor. We both had phaseblades, too. The fight lasted...10 seconds?

Now our goal is to search for heart crystals before we attempt to fight Skeletron again. What's the recommended maximum health and weapons?

thekolla

Tidus, mind sending me the hamachi details? Sent you a pm :D

TANK

thekolla

network: thekolla
pass: 123
IP: 5.246.46.227
If anyone would like to play

DarkBlade325

Pfft... Apparently that tower I'm building is going to be so high, it's going to hit the top of the sky box before Floor 100 is reached. Looks like I'm going to have to restrict the number of floors. Maybe down to 50? Or 60? Kind of a shame, but the good news is that I'm done building Floor 42 now. Close to being done.

Snakeman

Quote from: Ceroblitz on May 21, 2011, 07:01:56 PM
This is what happens when a meteor hits your sky bridge.

The meteor destroys part of it, but the rest of the meteor doesn't hit the ground, it just vanishes.

Had a meteor hit my !@#$ing dungeon once. Half of the meteor itself was missing, and whatever was left over decimated a biiiig chunk of the brick. Double whammy. :C

Lucifer

11, if you're having trouble with Skeletron I recommend packing a Flamerang, and buttloads of health potions. More max health always helps too.

T-Rok

Quote from: Lucifer on May 22, 2011, 04:15:42 AM
11, if you're having trouble with Skeletron I recommend packing a Flamerang, and buttloads of health potions. More max health always helps too.

I recommend Phoenix Blaster. The fight will last 10 seconds, except this time you will be the one doing the killing.

Ceroblitz

Epic mushroom field grown yes?

And my home of living

and the small flying shack for the skybridge

all above each other, as well as a nearby demon altar for convenience.

ignore that request in the bottom right corner, thanks