News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magebolt

The sad thing is i still do not have rocket boots-_- if anyone has 1 spare please share:)
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

11clock

My bro and I found out about the loads of heart crystals in the underground jungle, so we went there to get some more max life. 100 health hornets that spawn in swarms and deal 30+ damage...we're going to look elsewhere. At least we found 2 of the crystals in the jungle and my bro made himself an ivy whip. :)

crozier

Hey guys is it natural to have a waterlogged dungeon?

EpicPhailure

^ Haha! Good luck fighting Skeletron while wading through that ocean.

igufed

Having a hell of a time finding a damn handgun. :|
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Lucifer

Quote from: T-Rok on May 22, 2011, 04:32:41 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on May 22, 2011, 04:15:42 AM
11, if you're having trouble with Skeletron I recommend packing a Flamerang, and buttloads of health potions. More max health always helps too.

I recommend Phoenix Blaster. The fight will last 10 seconds, except this time you will be the one doing the killing.
Would be a good idea, except for the fact that you need to beat Skeletron and get inside the dungeon to find the piece required to make the Phoenix Blaster.

Titan

If you wait until night, you can actually run inside the dungeon, but it spawns like 50 other skeletrons.

Still possible to get to some loot I've heard.
Livin' in a lonely world.

T-Rok

Quote from: Lucifer on May 22, 2011, 02:40:20 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on May 22, 2011, 04:32:41 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on May 22, 2011, 04:15:42 AM
11, if you're having trouble with Skeletron I recommend packing a Flamerang, and buttloads of health potions. More max health always helps too.

I recommend Phoenix Blaster. The fight will last 10 seconds, except this time you will be the one doing the killing.
Would be a good idea, except for the fact that you need to beat Skeletron and get inside the dungeon to find the piece required to make the Phoenix Blaster.

What Titan said. I waited till night and just ran through opening chests as fast I could. Got a Handgun out of it. :]

Snakeman

Any boss is beatable at any time if you pack massive amounts of healing potions and have a weapon goldtier or better.

Just sayin.

Beastmode

Snakeman

HEY WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF WORST LOCATIONS FOR A METEORITE TO FALL

Oh hey meteor what are you doing there AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN BORDER.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll see which will kill me first: Those goddamn meteorheads or drowning!  >:(

T-Rok

Quote from: Snakeman on May 22, 2011, 06:08:12 PM
HEY WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF WORST LOCATIONS FOR A METEORITE TO FALL

Oh hey meteor what are you doing there AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN BORDER.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll see which will kill me first: Those goddamn meteorheads or drowning!  >:(

Hahahaha, that truly sucks.

igufed

Decided to try the skeleton guy and beat him.  After the looting of the dungeon, this is all (I think) of my good items..

Still need a few more before I can give this game a rest..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

havok

CherryPie

How long has Terraria been in development?

Development started for Terraria in January, 2011 and we will continue to support it for a long time to come!

5 months only? Their engine must be a blast!
That just proves how straight forward XNA works, never seen anything that comes even close when talking about professional indie game development.