News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

@Scotty Ha, yeah. That really is probably the best way to deal with the problem. That's sort of what I was planning on doing too. Just find a group of friends, and all start from the beginning together in a semi-private environment like that.

Also, I actually never actually received any significant free handouts. I just sort of began to see the ease with which they could occur, as well as witnessing it happen to countless others. I've actually been declining numerous handouts in a desperate attempt to avoid having the game spoiled for me, for the exact reason it was spoiled for you X_X

igufed

I think I'm definitely done with singler player.  I've got most of the better stuff (all molten gear, other good weapons) that were obtained by me.  So, yea, that's it.

Now time for more multiplayer to do things in a group.  Possibly start over.

Although, one weird thing happened earlier this evening in multiplayer.. I've posted it in the 'support' section of the Terraria forums to see what can be said of it.. If nothing comes up, Dan hax more games than just SO.. ;)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Beastmode

I finally beat skeletron XDD

Also as i went into the dungen i got a couple of items

Freeforall

I started digging a hole in the ground and found a cave. About 5 minutes later of exploring, I found something I believe to be called a Demon Altar. I didn't know how to break it though :s I used a hammer and everything I had, but only lost like half my health trying.

11clock

Quote from: Freeforall on May 25, 2011, 08:49:33 AM
I started digging a hole in the ground and found a cave. About 5 minutes later of exploring, I found something I believe to be called a Demon Altar. I didn't know how to break it though :s I used a hammer and everything I had, but only lost like half my health trying.

Demon Alters can't be broken.

Jmac

My humble abode that I built in Havok's server. ;D
EDIT: Every NPC has moved in, and I placed a Hellforge down.

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on May 25, 2011, 09:32:12 AM

Yes they can.

Jmac

Freeforall

Quote from: T-Rok on May 25, 2011, 01:18:59 PM

Yes they can.
What I suppose to do with it? Will it give me items?

11clock

Quote from: Freeforall on May 25, 2011, 04:38:36 PM

Yes they can.
It's used to make certain items, mainly boss summoning items. It can't be moved and removing the blocks under it will just make it disappear. It's used like a crafting table.

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on May 25, 2011, 04:52:42 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on May 25, 2011, 04:38:36 PM

Yes they can.
It's used to make certain items, mainly boss summoning items. It can't be moved and removing the blocks under it will just make it disappear. It's used like a crafting table.

I take back my previous statement. I was half asleep when I wrote it. I read "Demon Altars" and pictured "Hell Forges". They can not be broken. Fail on my part.

sly 3 4 me

They can't be broken, but they can be destroyed with the use of dynamite. In terms of being able to acquire one in the inventory by breaking it, then no.

11clock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_7rw2idWZ4

Feel free to join me on flaming this guy. I think I already made my point, but I think I missed some things.

ARTgames

I care as much about him liking the game as he does about the game. Nothing wrong with not liking the it. Some do and some don't.

Titan

Quote from: ARTgames on May 26, 2011, 06:25:36 PM
I care as much about him liking the game as he does about the game. Nothing wrong with not liking the it. Some do and some don't.
Its not that he doesn't like it.

Its that he automaticly compares it to minecraft, plays for 3 minutes, and says theres nothing to do.

He's clearly trying to troll.
Livin' in a lonely world.