News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos

Incidentally, 11clock, you wanna just change the Topic Title to "Terraria" now, since everyone knows what it is now, and this topic is not about Minecraft, Legend of Zelda, or Super Mario Bros.?
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

sly 3 4 me

It does have vanity wear from The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario now though.  ;)

stick d00d

Quote from: Chaos on June 12, 2011, 03:46:03 PM
Incidentally, 11clock, you wanna just change the Topic Title to "Terraria" now, since everyone knows what it is now, and this topic is not about Minecraft, Legend of Zelda, or Super Mario Bros.?
Was just about to post this. Please and thanks in advance. :)

11clock

Topic title changed. :)

Anyways, was expecting a blood moon. Fortunally, there is no blood moon! I can keep building the fourth floor of my hou-

11clock

Just soloed the Eater of Worlds for the first time. They sure did give that boss a buff! So happy that I got Ball o Hurt and Vilethorn from the second and third orbs before the boss attacked. They proved to be very useful!

Now excuse me while I go hunt for that meteorite...

EDIT: Wow, I got 2 meteors within 3 orb smashes.

stick d00d

My current base on my main world.. floating on both sides, except the bridge, good for blood moons :P

11clock

Quote from: stick d00d on June 14, 2011, 08:34:57 PM

My current base on my main world.. floating on both sides, except the bridge, good for blood moons :P

I would of made a floating base if it wasn't for harpy attacks.

crozier

Quote from: stick d00d on June 14, 2011, 08:34:57 PM

No clothier :o

stick d00d

I haven't beat Skeletron yet, been messing around in the jungle and gathering hellstone :P

11clock

Going to take on the Underworld solo. My mission is to get enough hellstone bars to make myself a flamarang so I can defeat Skeletron. How should I prepare?

11clock

I instead got a Thorn Chakrum and killed Skeletron with that. I looted the whole dungeon, but I lost my aqua scepter. Not sure what happened to it...

Anyone wanting to trade?

sk8terboi

just messin arounddd
[SSSS]

thekolla

sk8terboi

Quote from: thekolla on June 17, 2011, 10:35:25 PM

ಠ_ಠ
how do you spawn skele boss after you beat him o.o
[SSSS]

thekolla

Oh i made a mod for npc spawning in C# I can spawn any npc