News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: darkflash on June 25, 2011, 10:37:59 PM
wait what server info for who's server?

Idk I figured someone would start up a server for the S.O. players ;)

darkflash

damnit the forums for terraria are down again D:

darkflash

I would start a server but i dont think many people play anymore D:

11clock

Unlike Minecraft, it's best to play this game Single Player since the maps are limited. Or, you can grab a friend and play Co-Op. Co-Op is THE best way to play Terraria in my opinion.

darkflash

yes co-op is so fun I want to start one I could if anyone is intresteD? new chars new world?

Bread

I would like to play with you guys. Please let me know when a server is up. :(

NotoriousM4^

Accidentally dropped a bomb in the house i finished making. *facepalm*

thekolla

Nevermind, wasnt working very well.

Bread

Quote from: thekolla on June 27, 2011, 03:05:13 PM
Hosting a small tmod hamachi network. Im going to stop using hamachi soon just have to wait a little bit.
Here is the network and pass

Network: TerrariaTmod1
Password: StickOnline

Come play with me :D! it might be laggy depending on if a lot of people are using internet in my house since were all hooked up to the same internet.
Is it still online? If so, what port are you using? I can't seem to connect to it..

igufed

Planning to start a new character, so I threw up a server for the time being if anyone wants to join.  Currently nothing but a small housing structure where you spawn.

minecraft.igufed.com (no need for me to set up another pointer if one is already going here)

PM me for the password.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

thekolla

I pmed you, can i have the password please :3

Ughh i want to play terraria online, but i have no servers to play on. i normally play on one but its only up on weekends ;(

Edit: Igu, can you PLEASE send me the password, i pmed you and you never answered.... Im sorry if im being impatient but i waited a while and i want to play online. Thanks!

Bread

Bored on igufed's server.

Somebody come play with me.

sly 3 4 me

Sale on Steam for Terraria: price of one copy is $7.49, 4 pack copy is $22.49. They're both 25% off.

Bread

Does no good if nobody plays it.  :'( I'm so lonely.

11clock