News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Terraria (1.2 is out!)

Started by 11clock, May 03, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiegruen

My Merchant is being retarded... he won't move from this spot underwater next to my house... I've left and came back a couple of times and he still just sits there o.o

EDIT: I'm going to reload the map and see what happens.

EDIT2: I eventually had to bulldoze a flat path all the way for my house and then trick him to come from a cave under my house through the floor o.o

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

VolcomPunk

So I bought this game a couple days ago, and I still have not been able to play it. Whenever I try to launch it, it gives me an error. To be exact, it's CLR error 80004005. The only thing I know about it so far is that it doesn't have anything to do with the game, rather the .NET files. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. If anyone knows anything about this, I would appreciate it. Google hasn't really helped me out that much.

CherryPie

Quote from: VolcomPunk on August 12, 2011, 08:12:55 AM
So I bought this game a couple days ago, and I still have not been able to play it. Whenever I try to launch it, it gives me an error. To be exact, it's CLR error 80004005. The only thing I know about it so far is that it doesn't have anything to do with the game, rather the .NET files. Correct me if I'm wrong, though. If anyone knows anything about this, I would appreciate it. Google hasn't really helped me out that much.

reinstall the latest .net framework and the xna components should run fine.

VolcomPunk

Quote from: CherryPie on August 12, 2011, 08:57:53 AM
Quote from: VolcomPunk on August 12, 2011, 08:12:55 AM

reinstall the latest .net framework and the xna components should run fine.

I've already done that more than once. I'm running on Windows 7.

PureAzzN

looks good is it worth getting?

stick d00d

QuoteMan, there is a lot going on here...

I think I'd like to keep you guys guessing, but I will share one thing. You can now directly use items that are being held with your mouse (instead of always dropping it.) This also enables you to place items without putting them on your hotbar first.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

T-Rok

Wow, I can't wait for this update. I just wish the worlds were larger. Or it looped around or something! Make it an MMO. Hahaha

Koosman01

Sadly i hate to say this but your GAC file may be corrupt try sending windows a messge or backup your comp and restore it. Then reinstall it all

stick d00d

QuoteSorry for the long wait since our last post. Even though we've been pretty quiet the last few weeks, we've been very busy getting the game ready for the next update. Right now, we are aiming for a December 1st release.

The new hell boss, Wall of Flesh, is pretty much finished along with two out of three hard versions of the older bosses. You are definitely going to want to bring a friend along if you hope to have a chance against them.

We've also been finishing up a new mechanics system that will allow the players to create some interesting devices. Though, they are still very much a work in progress. Here are a few that I've come up with while playing around today:

So can't wait for this, looks awesome.

Prosper

11clock

Quote from: Prosper on November 06, 2011, 12:06:28 PM
Is that redstone ?
They're wires. They work like redstone in Minecraft, but I think you can only see the wires if you're wielding a wrench.

Ceroblitz

Chaos

Hey, Scott, sounds like we need a server again, eh? ;)
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

havok

Quote from: Chaos on December 01, 2011, 03:08:27 AM
Hey, Scott, sounds like we need a server again, eh? ;)

I will get on it :P

T-Rok

It makes me want to make a map specifically for PvP fights. Or mod it. Team Deathmatch. Have rounds and score and what not. If only a mod was available.. would be awesome.