News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Tumbling - Progress Video :3

Started by senthery, June 13, 2011, 01:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

Quote from: DarkTrinity on June 14, 2011, 11:02:42 AM
Quote from: stick d00d on June 13, 2011, 02:24:12 PM
Nice dude, that whole video was pretty sweet. I have a question though; How do you not get dizzy from doing all of those flips?! haha.

It's like your body gets used to going upside-down and twisting and turning so much that after you do it so often you don't get dizzy anymore.
Actually, you never get dizzy at all. Spinning two times won't make you dizzy on the ground, so it won't make you dizzy in the air either. Spinning 6-7 times will.

senthery

Quote from: krele on June 14, 2011, 12:23:19 PM
Nice dude, that whole video was pretty sweet. I have a question though; How do you not get dizzy from doing all of those flips?! haha.

It's like your body gets used to going upside-down and twisting and turning so much that after you do it so often you don't get dizzy anymore.
Actually, you never get dizzy at all. Spinning two times won't make you dizzy on the ground, so it won't make you dizzy in the air either. Spinning 6-7 times will.

Actually, when I first started working doubles I got kinda dizzy doing them... :s

DarkTrinity

Do more tumbling then?
He's not just spinning in circles 3 times, he's also flipping, repetitively. That is nowhere near the same as spinning 2 times on the ground....
Idk if it's more of getting dizzy or the blood rushing to your head though. It also helps that whenever you do turns/spins/flips, you spot something in front of you. Helps you not fall on your face, lol.(and probably helps in part with not getting dizzy

senthery

Quote from: DarkTrinity on June 14, 2011, 07:01:39 PM

Do more tumbling then?
He's not just spinning in circles 3 times, he's also flipping, repetitively. That is nowhere near the same as spinning 2 times on the ground....
Idk if it's more of getting dizzy or the blood rushing to your head though. It also helps that whenever you do turns/spins/flips, you spot something in front of you. Helps you not fall on your face, lol.(and probably helps in part with not getting dizzy

Dead on :3

Dipz

jesus christ thats so god dam cool~ how the f-- dude your fudgein sick, an the other people were awesome too. yo if you want me to get naked i will, i... will..