News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Why I love and hate having a smartphone

Started by Scotty, June 13, 2011, 01:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Freeforall

ARTgames

"You use an Iphone? I thought we were friends!" - love that line. XD

Yankyal

Has anyone else noticed the design of that website? It's god damn beautiful!

"Android sucks harder than a collapsed star!"
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Lingus

Freakin smart phones... that whole comic is absolute truth.

The iPhone vs. Android isn't true for me though. I have a DroidX and I bought my wife an iPad2 for her birthday. I don't care who uses what. Technology is technology. It's amazing and horrible all at the same time, no matter what brand.

DarkTrinity

lol, made me giggle.
I have neither though, I have a Blackberry...

Seifer

Quote from: Lingus on June 14, 2011, 01:49:29 PM

The iPhone vs. Android isn't true for me though. I have a DroidX and I bought my wife an iPad2 for her birthday. I don't care who uses what. Technology is technology. It's amazing and horrible all at the same time, no matter what brand.

Except that Droid>IPhone. You seemed to have forgotten to mention that part LingLing.

T-Rok

Quote from: Seifer on June 15, 2011, 01:19:04 AM

Except that Droid>IPhone. You seemed to have forgotten to mention that part LingLing.

Just to spite you, iPhone>Android ;]

I've used both, and my honest preference is the iPhone. Which is strange because I HATE Apple with a passion as bright as 1000 burning suns.

Lingus

Quote from: Seifer on June 15, 2011, 01:19:04 AM

Haha, true.