News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Unable to connect to the Stick Online server

Started by Luckymaxer, July 17, 2011, 04:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luckymaxer

I'm not sure if it's my connection, or the server itself, is anyone else having this problem?

RainbowDash

I was able to connect just fine at the time of my posting.

Meiun

There were some connectivity issues earlier today, but they should be fixed now for the most part. If you are still unable to connect, just give it a bit of time and I am pretty certain it will clear up for you in the near future. Let me know if it doesn't though.

Forum

Quote from: RainbowDash on July 17, 2011, 04:37:24 PM
I was able to connect just fine at the time of my posting.
I was able to connect
Officially quitted

havok

I'm still not and i think a lot of other poeple's is the same. I know you are working on it no rush just a heads up,a lot of use cant go on.

Sorry to bother you thanx,
                                HavoK

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

king

I can't connect now :l sorry meiun.

thanks,
king ;) hope it gets fixed soon.

saraahhwk

I also can't play :(

Please fix this soon :O
Thanks.

Meiun

Server was apparently down this morning, so that might have been the reason for a number of you. Let me know if any of you are still having difficulties connecting.

saraahhwk

Quote from: Meiun on July 20, 2011, 01:56:26 PM
Server was apparently down this morning, so that might have been the reason for a number of you. Let me know if any of you are still having difficulties connecting.

It functions now, thanks! :)

Forum

Quote from: saraahhwk on July 20, 2011, 02:02:46 PM
Quote from: Meiun on July 20, 2011, 01:56:26 PM

It functions now, thanks! :)
I can still connect..
Officially quitted

Prosper

I will recycle this topic since it fits my current situation. Started happening around 4pm eastern time on august 1st.

Meiun

Quote from: Prosper on August 01, 2011, 04:24:30 PM
I will recycle this topic since it fits my current situation. Started happening around 4pm eastern time on august 1st.
Server had crashed, it's back up now.

saraahhwk

I have an important question:

5 minutes ago I spawned an SG at wall and after we parked it, cause only 2 people were there who wanted to fight it, Stick Online was down..

Will there be a server restart?

Will we get the SG back if it will be gone after the restart? Cause we spent a lot of time at wall, drowning all that stuff :/

Thanks for answering :)

EDIT: OMG that SG me and grueffelo spawned is GONE D:

Meiun

Quote from: saraahhwk on August 12, 2011, 06:47:01 AM
I have an important question:

5 minutes ago I spawned an SG at wall and after we parked it, cause only 2 people were there who wanted to fight it, Stick Online was down..

Will there be a server restart?

Will we get the SG back if it will be gone after the restart? Cause we spent a lot of time at wall, drowning all that stuff :/

Thanks for answering :)
Server is back up. I will spawn an SG if the people online now want one, but there arn't all too many back on yet so we shall see.