News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Unable to connect to the Stick Online server

Started by Luckymaxer, July 17, 2011, 04:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saraahhwk

QuoteServer is back up. I will spawn an SG if the people online now want one, but there arn't all too many back on yet so we shall see.

Thanks alot! :)

Jmac

I'm receiving this error, is the server down at the moment? Or is it just me :(

Meiun

The server appears to have gone down about 4 hours ago due to a power outage. If I had to take a guess I'd say that it has something to do with the fact that half the other half of the city it is hosted in is now underwater after the hurricane. Hopefully it will be back online sometime soon, but if not, the worst case is that I will just have to make a visit to the physical machine this weekend, which shouldn't be a problem as I was planning on being over that way anyways.

Jmac

Alright, thanks man! And yeah, Irene did some serious damage to you guys on the eastern seaboard. :'(

Meiun

Quote from: Jmacrules on August 31, 2011, 06:36:23 PM
Alright, thanks man! And yeah, Irene did some serious damage to you guys on the eastern seaboard. :'(
Near me at least, the people closest to the ocean (like myself at the moment) actually barely got anything. People over closer to Vermont on the other hand got totally nailed X_X Anyways, I will try and let you guys know when it is back up.

EDIT: Currently we are looking at sunday being the latest estimate time for the server being back up, assuming no other issues present themselves. Hopefully I can get it back up before that though. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

Meiun

*Bump* (shhh, It's for something important, and it's my website!)

Just thought I would let you all know that the server is now back up. Enjoy!

Jmac

Before I even saw this posted, I tried to log on just for kicks and it worked  :P. Thanks Meiun, I really appreciate it! :)

House

havok

Quote from: House on September 08, 2011, 04:08:25 AM
i cant connect to sever it down

Same Meiun will get it bak up as soon as possible.

Meiun

Lucifer

Servers down.

INITIATE PANIC!
SPAM THE FORUMS!
CALL THE PRESIDENT!
RAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!

Scotty

Quote from: Lucifer on September 09, 2011, 12:54:03 PM
Servers down.

INITIATE PANIC!
SPAM THE FORUMS!
CALL THE PRESIDENT!
RAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!

*molests*

havok

Meiun

Argggg, friggin server. I will be the first to say that I can't wait until we get another beastly and official dedicated server to host V3 on when it comes out. But anyways, it is back up.

11clock

Quote from: Lucifer on September 09, 2011, 12:54:03 PM
Servers down.

INITIATE PANIC!
SPAM THE FORUMS!
CALL THE PRESIDENT!
RAAAAGGGGEEEEEE!

Mind if I put that in my sig?