News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Lake turns blood red, jesus is coming?

Started by Forum, August 02, 2011, 01:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

I'd also like to point out that people try to interpret things like this as a sign of Armageddon at every opportunity. People shouldn't take things like this seriously; unless it's something which can't be explained in a logical fashion. One of which I've yet to see.

I'm sure <5 min. of Google searches can easily turn up several more articles which are relevant to the date right now.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jesus7

Nah i'm never coming back down there. Ya'll treat me like shit. :p

HeroicHero

Quote from: Jesus7 on August 03, 2011, 05:36:24 PM
Nah i'm never coming back down there. Ya'll treat me like shit. :p

LOL If only Jesus posted on online game forums. ;P

Yankyal

So an omnipotent God is turning lakes red and burning his face on toast and dog asses to warn of his coming...instead of any of that spectacular shit he did in the bible?

It just goes to show you how pathetic these "miracles" have become once more methods of recording have come about, as well as more scientific developments. Now that someone can point out BS fairly easily, miracles have become obscure and pointless.

Hundreds of years ago, you'd hear stories of rivers of flame and armies of angels in the sky, now it's retarded stuff like this :/
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10