News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

[bug][minor]alt+tab and window dragging

Started by ARTgames, August 22, 2009, 07:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

Yeah, relax man, I was just explaining it so everyone can understand.

Mr Pwnage

...I am going to just throw in the towel on this one...

*Pulls gun to head*

*KAAABLAMOOO*
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Pat

It is a bug with gamemaker, not even that. It's because Gamemaker games only receives buttons being pressed and released while it is the active window (Unless stated otherwise by using direct).
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Doogie

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 22, 2009, 09:13:04 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on August 22, 2009, 09:05:23 PM
hints the "minor" in the topic title. I know this is a small bug and i don't do it on purpose. >_< i just happen to me today and even tho this is a vary uncommon thing to happen i still felt like pointing it out.

was your post using sarcasm? i could not tell
But that isn't even really a bug? It's essentially the same sort of thing where...you hold down right to run, than click off the window and you keep running? It's not a glitch with Stick Online.

The hold down right to run is a bug in Stick Online, not Game Maker. Its quite easy to fix.

JoEL

No it's a bug with game maker. Why did you necro this topic? Dude read when it was posted...

Meiun

Quote from: JoEL on December 10, 2009, 11:59:23 AM
No it's a bug with game maker. Why did you necro this topic? Dude read when it was posted...
It's actually more of a bug with how it is coded. People using GM often just tend to code that part similarly (I know plenty of commercial non GM games that do it too). It could be prevented, but a lot of people (myself included) actually tend to like being able to keep running when they click off the screen. Either way, neither of these issues are really much of a problem.