News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Inventory Slot 1

Started by T-Rok, June 25, 2009, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

This seemed like the best place to put this.

Ever wondered what people have in Slot 1 of the inventory? Neither did I until just a couple seconds ago when I was bored. But post your Slot 1 in your inventory and show off what you've got in it!

I've got a feather hat

Meiun

Ninja mask ;) Had it since the very first day Stick Online (version 2) went live. Not gonna post my inventory though, it's private!

T-Rok

Haha, I'm sure we can trust you word enough :P My santa hat has been in the same spot since lvl 6 xD. Btw, nice to see you posting in the random bits of forums again. ^_^

Danimal

tehrozzy

Aqua

I might post pics later, but I have a GS on +(lll_-)+ (3rd drop), and a Katana on Aqua (around 3rd; got it about level 7, but as I was new, I didn't know that was special, so I have no proof).
~Aqua

Petro

Mine is a hammer because I got it at level 1 :D.

scsox

T-Rok

It doesn't work. All you need to do is upload it to image shack.

www.imageshack.us

Seifer

Mine is a red candy cane.

Zario777

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

scsox

k this is will work

HA gs at lvl 10 in first slot

my 3rd wep

Demeni

My first 4 slots are all scythes. I had the record for most scythes in the old SO record book. ;)
(I'd have the picture, but I don't have my Demeni anymore.)

T-Rok

Nice to know people remember the old records. ;)