News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Inventory Slot 1

Started by T-Rok, June 25, 2009, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

I believe I have a feather hat in slot 1, looking at my hotkeys.

Twinky

Quote from: Demeni on June 29, 2009, 11:05:41 PM
My first 4 slots are all scythes. I had the record for most scythes in the old SO record book. ;)
(I'd have the picture, but I don't have my Demeni anymore.)

Looks like we have a tie, good sir. :P

God-I-Suck

I have a pirate hat in slot 1 for some reason.

CherryPie

first row from left to right: GS, katana, IS, SH

ima post an inventory shot tommorow.

Looperpuck

All in the first row (Left to right) I had, Blue candy cane, Red candy cane, green candy cane, hammer.
Resurrected

yottabyte

Long time ago, eh?

I have a Whip in my first slot

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

God-I-Suck

This might sound crazy guys.. But I think that the item in your slot 1 means what your personality is and how you act. For instance, I have a pirate hat which could mean strong and honorable. Meiun has a ninja mask which could mean quick and unseen. Yottabyte has a whip which could mean he goes but comes back.. What do you guys think? o:

EpicPhailure

Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 06, 2009, 01:48:17 PM
This might sound crazy guys.. But I think that the item in your slot 1 means what your personality is and how you act. For instance, I have a pirate hat which could mean strong and honorable. Meiun has a ninja mask which could mean quick and unseen. Yottabyte has a whip which could mean he goes but comes back.. What do you guys think? o:

Conspiracy.

crozier

feather hat.
it was my first item EVER.

Aqua

Quote from: Epicphail on July 06, 2009, 01:56:12 PM
Quote from: God-I-Suck on July 06, 2009, 01:48:17 PM

Conspiracy.
Or you just got a good item that you would never get again, so you aren't going to delete it.
~Aqua

11clock

After getting rid of my newbish weapons and hats, I've had a wooden hammer in my first slot ever since.

Supercowy

Lingus

Not sure if I said. Fireman Hat. Ever since I lost all my items I haven't filled up my inventory yet, so I've kept every item I got since then. Since my stats suck so bad I used the fireman hat to up my str for a bit. Just recently earned enough to afford a pirate hat which I now use because of the str increase. I would use the DH I have, but I need the str boost more.

Dragx_Rage

Mine is the same as Meiun's, a Ninja Mask. Ninja mask is one of my favourite items.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Osh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bo-sox

Mine is a hammer  :) It was my first drop, got it at level 6.