News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The NEW Fight Game RPG (Final Turn)

Started by 11clock, July 31, 2012, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Turn #127
Turns Needed: YayForLife

Quote from: Magma Island, Center Island
Walter strikes Wumbo Fire Blob! 25 damage!
Wumbo Fire Blob splits into two Fire Blobs!
Fire Blob A uses Fire Blast! A large fireball strikes Walter! 6 damage!
Fire Blob B leaps to the outer ring!

Fire Blob A
Health: 15/15

Fire Blob B

Walter-YayForLife
Health: 36/50
Magic: 50/50
Adjacent Locations: Forest Island, Walter's Dojo, Gold Island
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (7), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact
Equips: Light Diamond Sword, Shirt, Shorts

Nicolai-Jmacrules

Keep Your Character
-Respawn where you have fallen.
-Get any items back that weren't taken.
-Start with 50% health and no magic.

Create New Character
-Respawn on an island of your choice where there aren't any other players. You can't choose the Gold Island.
-Start with no items.
-Start with full health and magic.

Health: 0/50
Magic: 0/50
Adjacent Locations: ?
Items: None
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Therin-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 HP and 5 MP.

Health: 50/50
Magic: 20/50
Adjacent Locations: Floating Ship, Desert Island, Magma Island, Water Bowl
Items: Dull Rock (3), Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Gold Ore, Iron Ore (5), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple)
Equips: Club, Shirt, Shorts

Hirock-Hi756

You grab the Blue Artifact!

You have been restored to full strength!

You have found the Blue Artifact! It is filled with aquatic energy. With this artifact, you can use Water Ball!

Water Ball: A ranged spell that costs 5 MP. While it only deals 6 damage, it also inflicts Slow status for 3 turns.

Magic: 49/50
Breath: 1/5
Adjacent Locations: Snow Island, Walter's Dojo, Gold Island
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact (Temporarily Disabled), Blue Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Sword, Iron Armor (52/60), Shirt, Shorts

Island Shuffle in 13 turns!

11clock

Turn #128
Turns Needed: YayForLife, Jmacrules

Walter strikes Fire Blob A! 25 damage!
Fire Blob A has been defeated!
Fire Blob B uses Fire Blast! A large fireball strikes Walter from the outer ring! 6 damage!

Fire Blob A
Health: 0/15

Fire Blob B

Walter-YayForLife
Health: 30/50
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (7), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You respawn at the surface of the Water Bowl. You see Hirock swim to the surface.

Health: 25/50

Therin-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 MP.

Magic: 25/50
Items: Dull Rock (3), Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Gold Ore, Iron Ore (5), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple)

Hirock-Hi756

You swim back to the surface. You are surprised to see Jmacrules still alive, but then remember that this is a friendly competition. Theskyisgold won't allow for the loss of any souls.

Magic: 48/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact (Temporarily Disabled), Blue Artifact

Island Shuffle in 12 turns!

11clock

11clock

Turn #129
Turns Needed: Jmacrules, RayRay, Hi756

Walter throws a Palm Throwing Spear at Fire Blob B! 12 damage!
Fire Blob B leaps into a catapult and launches itself directly at Walter in a blazing fireball! 10 damage!

Fire Blob A
Health: 0/15

Fire Blob B
Health: 3/15

Walter-YayForLife
Health: 20/50
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (6), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You swim away from Hirock. He disappears into a dark ball of energy. He must of teleported away.

Therin-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 MP. There is a sudden gush of wind and before you know it Hirock is standing right next to you!

Magic: 30/50

Hirock-Hi756

You use 10 MP and the Purple Artifact to teleport to the Gold Island. You see Therin.

Magic: 37/50

Island Shuffle in 11 turns!

11clock

Turn #130
Turns Needed: RayRay, Hi756

Walter-YayForLife

"Meh." You slash Fire Blob B, dealing 25 damage and killing it. The Red Artifact is no longer protected by a force field.

Health: 20/50
Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (6), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact
[/quote]

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You climb onto the chained island.

Therin-RayRay

You defend, and Hirock slashes you! The defense stance reduced the damage by half! 13 damage!

Health: 37/50
Magic: 30/50

Hirock-Hi756

You let go of your hold on the Yellow Artifact's power, allowing it to recharge itself. You then slash Therin, but he blocks the blow! You only deal 13 damage!

Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact

Island Shuffle in 10 turns!

RayRay

Therin @Hirock: Oh, so that's how it is? I see...

11clock

Turn #131
Turns Needed: Everyone

Walter-YayForLife

You take the Red Artifact and make what you would call a heroic stance.

You have been restored to full strength!

You have found the Red Artifact! It is filled with fiery energy. With this artifact, you can use Fire Blast!

Fire Blast: A long-range spell that deals 12 damage and costs 5 MP.

You feel a rumble.

Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (6), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact, Red Artifact
[/quote]

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You see Therin suddenly appear in the water.

You feel a rumble.

Health: 30/50
Magic: 5/50

Therin-RayRay

You take 25 damage from Hirock's sword! teleport to the Water Bowl using 10 MP and the Mimic Artifact (Purple). You land in the water. You notice Nicolai resting on the island.

You feel a rumble.

Health: 12/50

Hirock-Hi756

You slash Therin and deal 25 damage! Therin teleports away!

You witness a small, white crystal slam into the Gold Island right next to where you're standing!

Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact

A small, white crystal slams into the Gold Island at an impossible speed! The Gold Island loses its power and the island shuffles come to an end!

11clock

Turn #132
SOMEONE AWAKES!

Shade-NPC

You materialize out of the Light Crystal and the crystal disappears. You then shout out so that everyone can hear, "Have you guys heard about the sixth and final elemental crystal, hidden deep underground? Look who's found it! Shade is back!" (See Forum Adventures and Fight Game's Second Return for more information.)

You raise the ultimate weapon, a small, black gun known only as the Apocalypse, high into the air. You then fire it. A large, black sphere is shot up and it splits into four. Each of them start making their way to an island adjacent to the Gold Island! There is no doubt that these islands will be incinerated!

Your plans of destroying the new world are interrupted by a strange man holding a staff who has a gold shard embedded into his chest. He shouts at you, "My name is Theskyisgold. You have no right to be here! Begone!"

He uses the staff to throw a large sphere of light at you! The Light Cloak that you received from the Light Crystal absorbs the blow completely. You say, "Hah, your attacks have no effect on me! Now I will destroy you, along with everything else!"

Theskyisgold tells everyone, "I've summoned magical bridges between the islands! Use them to escape the islands that will be destroyed soon, marked in red! I'll try to hinder Shade!"

Theskyisgold
Health: 300/300
Equips: Gold Shard, Ancient Armor of the Skies, Staff of All That is Gold

Magic: x/0
Equips: Light Cloak, Apocalypse

Walter-YayForLife

You take the rock path back to the edge of the island.

Items: Dull Rock (5), Palm Throwing Spear (6), Sharp Rock (3), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Green Artifact, Red Artifact
[/quote]

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You see Therin climb aboard the island. Hirock suddenly appears in the water!

Health: 35/50
Magic: 10/50

Therin-RayRay

You climb aboard the island. As soon as you get on the island, Hirock appears in the water!

Health: 12/50

Hirock-Hi756

You use 10 MP and the Purple Artifact to teleport to the Water Bowl. You see Therin and Nicolai on the island.

Magic: 27/50

Timer to Island Destruction: 1/5

RayRay

Therin @Nicolai: Whoa, what is that up in the air! We might want to get out of here. Also what should we do with Hirock?

Quote from: 11clock on March 03, 2013, 10:27:08 PM
Hirock-Hi756

You see Therin and Nicolai on the island. Hirock suddenly appears in the water!
/nitpick

Also this Shade guy is starting to be terrifying actually, because he doesn't have equal HP, but instead x6 more. Perhaps it could be after Hirock...

Jmac

@Therin: "We're both in pretty bad shape..."
@Hirock: "Hirock, do you realize that if Theskyisgold is killed, you'll never receive a reward? So why waste your time on us? What would you gain from having killed us?  Our remaining crystal is nothing but a fake, so wasting your time while this world is destroyed will do you no good."

Hi756

@Nicolai "Nicolai, you are such a FOOL! If I leave you two alone, Theskyisgold could still die and all will be the same as if I did kill you but I did not. If Theskyisgold ends up dying, the games are over regardless of my decisions. The only real threat to me right now is Walter since he has the other 2 artifacts that I have not received yet. Me taking your 'fake' artifact limits my chances of getting sabotaged by you two in the upcoming final battle between the two strongest forces: Walter and myself. Your so-called 'nothing but a fake' artifact has powerful abilities, to mimic all other artifacts in play, and I am predicting you and Therin will use this against me in the future. I refuse to let this happen, so you two must die and I will do everything I can to kill you both before this island gets destoryed. You better think hard about your next moves LOSERS!"
This is my signature.....great.

11clock

Turn #133

Shade-NPC

You aim the Apocalypse at Theskyisgold and fire! It pierces Theskyisgold's Ancient Armor of the Skies! 99 damage!

The Gold Shard emits a bright light and Theskyisgold's eyes glow a bright blue! The Staff of All That is Gold starts to vibrate!

Theskyisgold
Health: 201/300

Equips: Light Cloak, Apocalypse

Walter-YayForLife

You take the magical road to Walter's Dojo.

Adjacent Locations: Magma Island, Water Bowl

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You dive into the water!

Breath: 1/5

Therin-RayRay

You attempt to dive underwater, but are slain by a magical arrow that dealt 29 damage before you get the chance!

You appear to be in a white room. There are two floor pads in front of you with a sign between them. It says, "Step on the left panel to get back into the game shortly. Step on the right panel to forfeit and join the audience, allowing another fighter to take your place. ~Theskyisgold"

Keep Your Character

Create New Character
-Respawn on an island of your choice where there aren't any other players. You can't choose the Gold Island.
-Start with no items.

Hirock-Hi756

You equip the Dark Diamond Bow and use 5 MP to fire a magical arrow at Therin! It strikes true, inflicting 29 damage! Therin falls over!

Nicolai dives into the water.

Magic: 22/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Dark Diamond Sword, Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Bow, Iron Armor (52/60), Shirt, Shorts

Timer to Island Destruction: 2/5

RayRay

Tch, so much for telling me to think hard about my next move before I could do anything...

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on March 08, 2013, 05:31:20 PM
Tch, so much for telling me to think hard about my next move before I could do anything...

The good news is that you respawn a turn earlier! (Earlier respawn due to dying before doing your turn has been in effect since the first game.)

11clock

Turn #134

Shade-NPC

You aim the Apocalypse at Theskyisgold and fire! It pierces Theskyisgold's Ancient Armor of the Skies! 99 damage!

Theskyisgold: "GOLD POWERS, ACTIVATE!"

Theskyisgold unleashes The Sky is Gold! The sky turns into a solid gold color! An extremely large gold brick falls out of the sky and hits you! 99 damage! The brick breaks into four smaller pieces and each one slams into you! 50 damage! 50 damage! 50 damage! 50 damage!

The Light Cloak disintegrates, revealing your skeletal form! You are stunned by such a powerful attack!

Theskyisgold: "If the Shadaliers hadn't of taken you from Death's clutches, you wouldn't be fighting me right now. Now all of the Shadaliers are dead from their own destruction. It's time for you to die for good so that we can truly start a new world!"

Theskyisgold
Health: 102/300

Health: 1/300
Equips: Apocalypse

Walter-YayForLife

You take the magical road to the Water Bowl stand on the edge. You see Hirock getting on the chained island, and you also see Therin's corpse on the island.

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You dodge arrows like a boss! ...But there weren't any arrows to dodge...

Breath: 2/5

Therin-RayRay

Keep Your Character

Create New Character
-Start with no items.

Hirock-Hi756

You get on the chained island. You notice Walter on the edge of the Water Bowl.

Magic: 22/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (4), Dull Rock (2), Dark Diamond Sword, Gold Ore (3), Iron Ore (3), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Bow, Iron Armor (52/60), Shirt, Shorts

Timer to Island Destruction: 3/5